Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

temmu is a scammer

This is a discussion on temmu is a scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, he normaly dont need to scam people. He is palying since the beginning of ARES, so he needs to ...
Page: 5

japo

So, he normaly dont need to scam people. He is palying since the beginning of ARES, so he needs to have a lot of items... and on my account was just a WP, Trina, KC and a DD shield! Thats nothing for those a guy... and a lvl 69 priest is bullshit in contrast to his own char...

just say me why he scamed me? ... btw I want an answer from himself[/b]
    Temmu never scammed someone, he is one of the more trustable players u can find along USKO... and as far as i know, in edana never had troubles.

He have a lvl 7x in Edana with uber gear, and have been playing in edana for more than 1.7 years ago... I really think that he is not interested in scam shits like lvl 6x in Ares...

Temmy is Trustable!!

japo

You call it hack? :lol:
    You are looser temmu if you cant do nothing with your 13 or 15 brother...
    You are TWAT/CUNT/FAG pick one of thoose & i will buy NCS for you... SCAMMER...[/b]
    Lol man, u dont know Temmu...

Temmu NEVER SCAMMED Someone in this game because he is a honest guy and have done thousand of deals, also is a well known and have a good reputation everywhere u go.

Im sure if he could fix that and give you back ur shitty account, with shitty gear... he would do that, but that account as someone said is banned and Temmu cant resolve this. he havent done nothing bad with this shitty char, so stop flame over this legit guy :S

ps: it would be really nice hear temmu´s bros replies

Banned

wow, whats the reason to bump a topic that is OLD! O_O

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

wow, whats the reason to bump a topic that is OLD! O_O[/b]

i think he wrote it because of temmu joined judge and i was telling the leaders to kick him.

so if i scamm anyone and say later my mom/brother/sister/dog was it and im still trustable?
    nah i dont think
    the brother thing is just a excuse and if not then he still had to take care of this issue but he didnt and he also saved his brothers. Even is not a scammer then he helps scammers and that is for me atleast the same.

Scammer or not scammer after this issue i can clearly say he is not trustable for sure and he is also person with a shady background.

daonly this is a REALLLY old topic ><

i know but i wasnt the one who bumped it, ok i bumped it but the last post before mine was just 1 week ago :P

X-Ray

ps: it would be really nice hear temmu´s bros replies[/b]
    what u wanna hear Japo? that i scammed Killstorm? yes i scammed him long time ago.. now can you please close this topic.?
    and it wasnt temmu who scammed him, i was exploring his computer and founf some useful infomation.. period.. kkbb

Psy

let this shit die

let it fall to the bottom

by the way, we concluded that temmu is not the scammer : here (proof is floating around in this topic as well)

i traded with temmu and all vent fine gg and trustable for me.

japo

Im not even saying your brothers exists, I think you scammed him alone, and you are just making up a story,
    and I explained why I think this way, end of post.[/b]
    And you trying to tell us, that Temmu scammed SHITS in old server, cuz i know he have atm very good items in Edana or other servers with high lvl chars... I really dont understand how the hell is supposed to scam your shits a guy who have been doing trades that are more xpensive or higher value during years, and never have problems on it.

i did trades witth temmu aka dejiko (edana) inter servers (edana for ares) and never had problems with him .
    So if u ask me he isnt the scamer .He is a nice guy .[/b]
    Yea i can give my ID and PWD, unseal my uniqs and my shits and temmu will never touch that...

Temmu has been/is/and will be always a trustable,nice guy and very good friend since all points of view

1st that topic was opened with a agressive comments about him, that went worst with comments like wynnes one... that are out of topic.

So stop say more Bullshits about Temmy <3

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

japo people like u are kind of blind for the truth. ofc teemu is a nice guy and made alot nice deal but in this issue he made a mistake. just understand it and postin that he is a gg and never made mistakes doesnt change the fact and serious just say "he got high lvl char on edana and play long time" doesnt make it impossible to scamm or? i know alot very old ppl who had hardcore items and high lvl chars and they turnd into assholes too.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

yea close this topic, temmu is a nice guy i made good trades with him <3

srry for late response i saw ur msg just a few days ago and didnt have too much time to answer lol

he is not a scammer <_<

close plıs

PSYK0SIN

i was about to sell him my 75 mage...
    Im not saying that he is a scammer but i wont take risks thats all
    Wow i didint notice its a Wery Wery old topic

Temmu is mi famous sweet heart i lik the bride in ur avatr :3 Killa!

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

Temmu the problem is it dont matter if it was ya bro&#39;s who scammed.

If they have acces to your KO4life account and/or MSN.

And you say they have scammed this guy.

How can anyone be sure they are dealing with you and not ya scamming bro&#39;s?

It dont matter if you trustable when you allow scammers to access your ko4life, in game and other accounts to pretend to be you
    because you leave ya log in information on ya PC.

If ppl cant be sure if they dealing with you or ya scamming bro&#39;s then they cant trust your name fullstop.

A responsible person would not allow other ppl to use their name to scam.

Pce

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast