Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

temmu is a scammer

This is a discussion on temmu is a scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Temmu the problem is it dont matter if it was ya bro's who scammed. If they have acces to your ...
Page: 6

temmu

Temmu the problem is it dont matter if it was ya bro's who scammed.

If they have acces to your KO4life account and/or MSN.

And you say they have scammed this guy.

How can anyone be sure they are dealing with you and not ya scamming bro's?

It dont matter if you trustable when you allow scammers to access your ko4life, in game and other accounts to pretend to be you
    because you leave ya log in information on ya PC.

If ppl cant be sure if they dealing with you or ya scamming bro's then they cant trust your name fullstop.

A responsible person would not allow other ppl to use their name to scam.

Pce[/b]
    Pfft, I dont know where to start with this post. Did you ever bother to read this topic? or did you just see juicy topic and think "oh cool im so going to reply some shit to that"

my brothers never had access to my ko4life account, and they never claimed they were me.

if you would bother reading what im beeing accused from, instead of just reading the topic title, you would have noticed this.

my brothers scammed killstorm_de as anonymous buyer, and later, after ip checks that brought my name up because they used my computer quite a lot then, because i was away in the army.[/b]
    Why they would have used some weirdo msn if they would be pretending me? why would fridulin need to ask for IP check if they would be pretending to be me?

Use your goddamn brains before you post something, especially in every scamming topic, theres 2 much "wise" guys trying to be so damn smart.

This will be my last reply to this thread.

-temmu[/b]

El_Emin

i havent ever used koxp in my life so you can stfu about that. And what in your bright mind makes you think i want crappy under lvl 70 priest at ares?
    when i have soon lvl 72 warrior and access to lvl 70 priest at edana, with shit load of better gears than urs ever. ur acc is not worth anythin for me so why would i try hijack it? fakin german intelligence.

and its not my problem really to solve this, i didnt scam you my brothers did. If you want talk with them go ahead.[/b]

Hmmm i wonder whic warrior youre on now..
    i bet you playing the warrior, you sold me and you take it back after 1 month right..
    You sold me BaoBaoBei to me and you take it back after one month..

YES HE IS A PHONY

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i bet you playing the warrior, you sold me and you take it back after 1 month right..

YES HE IS A PHONY[/b]
    waiting for his answer now <_< or again his brothers? :P

ILoveYouToo

Fishy fishy, he is selling a 72 warrior

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

YES HE IS A PHONY[/b]
    buyp

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456