Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Temporary fix for login maybe?

This is a discussion on Temporary fix for login maybe? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; delete Temporary internet files and ssl certificates. And voila u can get on website and suprisingly on login too. To ...
Page: 1

ts61fa

delete Temporary internet files and ssl certificates. And voila u can get on website and suprisingly on login too. To be sure i put wrong password first then type the good one and i get in if more pple confirm this i think this should sticky

i read 'despoiler' s solution and tried it but i didnt see new topic so i quick made 1 so others could see. so ty despoiler

Banned Senior Member

Tried exactly this. Didn't work..

ts61fa

hmm strange it did work for me did u delete the ssl certificates too ?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

delete Temporary internet files and ssl certificates. And voila u can get on website and suprisingly on login too. To be sure i put wrong password first then type the good one and i get in if more pple confirm this i think this should sticky

i read 'despoiler' s solution and tried it but i didnt see new topic so i quick made 1 so others could see. so ty despoiler [/b]
    noob question i know but what are ssl certificates?

hey, can u tell me where are theese files, cus in computer im totally noob
    i just can use the computer, nothing more :/

ts61fa

i use iexplorer7 well i open internet options first delete temporary internet files then go to content tab and and click on "clear ssl state" button well website at least is opened with this so u can atleast send ticket. But i found out when u cant login game u also cant get on website. So i think when u can get on website wich u can i think with this fix, u can get on game too it worked for me i hope it will for u guys too. I know i waited 1 whole day too so i know howit feels :S

nah that didnt work for me either, maybe when you did it..coinsidently the servers went back up. not sure.but dont rly matter...i got no coin for pk pots atm

ts61fa

lol i guess that could be so :S i wanted to help pple guess ko really f**ed up this :S
    but pple keep trying u never know

St0neColdKill3r

Seems to me this is just their way of making every server Carnac East.

When Turks are awake we can't get online and when they crash out its our turn.

Doubt this is true but never know with K2's gays 1st mentality.

I tried this and no luck here lemme know if anyone can come up with something cause this is quite pathetic losing all this 25% xp event time.

why you think they gave us that boss event stone . anytime they screw up...they must cover it up by giving us something.its their way of saying... "wow we have no idea how to fix this...lets just give them some stuff so they shut up for a few weeks."

why you think they gave us that boss event stone . anytime they screw up...they must cover it up by giving us something.its their way of saying... "wow we have no idea how to fix this...lets just give them some stuff so they shut up for a few weeks."

ts61fa

u cant even get on website ?

u cant even get on website ?[/b]
    nope. my neighbor can get on perfectly fine though >.>

m4pp3r

LOL you guys can try whatever you want its not gonna help!!!!!!!! it has nothing to do with your computer its k2 thats messed up again i will say it 100times if it was somthing so easy as flushing your dns and your ssl certs or reseting your modem or router or rebooting then no one would be in here complaining would they? its k2 man think about it how blind can people be to think that the people that made the tyons drop ROF'S and the golems drop IN's and IB's wouldnt be the ones who messed something up i bet you 10 to 1 they got something messed up in the regional ip patch. it works some times then it will dc you again then it wont work again and no site same smell as before then all the sudden boom site comes up you can but look if you dont log in and run the launcher and exit it a few times sometimes once then it dont work again either same with site if you log to it and it actually comes up then you refresh a few times and reconnect to it boom it dont work... i can play any other game and connect to any other site just fine no lag no issues K2 IS THE CULPRIT OR A HERMIT TURK

I am Timmeh Senior Member

LOL you guys can try whatever you want its not gonna help!!!!!!!! it has nothing to do with your computer its k2 thats messed up again i will say it 100times if it was somthing so easy as flushing your dns and your ssl certs or reseting your modem or router or rebooting then no one would be in here complaining would they? its k2 man think about it how blind can people be to think that the people that made the tyons drop ROF'S and the golems drop IN's and IB's wouldnt be the ones who messed something up i bet you 10 to 1 they got something messed up in the regional ip patch. it works some times then it will dc you again then it wont work again and no site same smell as before then all the sudden boom site comes up you can but look if you dont log in and run the launcher and exit it a few times sometimes once then it dont work again either same with site if you log to it and it actually comes up then you refresh a few times and reconnect to it boom it dont work... i can play any other game and connect to any other site just fine no lag no issues K2 IS THE CULPRIT OR A HERMIT TURK[/b]
    hahahahahahah definition pls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast