Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Temporary fix for login maybe?

This is a discussion on Temporary fix for login maybe? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL you guys can try whatever you want its not gonna help!!!!!!!! it has nothing to do with your computer ...
Page: 2

LOL you guys can try whatever you want its not gonna help!!!!!!!! it has nothing to do with your computer its k2 thats messed up again i will say it 100times if it was somthing so easy as flushing your dns and your ssl certs or reseting your modem or router or rebooting then no one would be in here complaining would they? its k2 man think about it how blind can people be to think that the people that made the tyons drop ROF'S and the golems drop IN's and IB's wouldnt be the ones who messed something up i bet you 10 to 1 they got something messed up in the regional ip patch. it works some times then it will dc you again then it wont work again and no site same smell as before then all the sudden boom site comes up you can but look if you dont log in and run the launcher and exit it a few times sometimes once then it dont work again either same with site if you log to it and it actually comes up then you refresh a few times and reconnect to it boom it dont work... i can play any other game and connect to any other site just fine no lag no issues K2 IS THE CULPRIT OR A HERMIT TURK[/b]
    everyone knows this already. only reason i attempted was to get on the site. but i geuss that dont even work.

Donkeyd1ck

this might help some ppl or not but i have found out something whenever when i play a privateserver and close it and then start USKO and works fine. I think its about some blocked ports or something and when u play a private server these ports gets open. dunno but this works 4 me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12