Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Terrorblade hacked :'(

This is a discussion on Terrorblade hacked :'( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i logged this morning and saw my char naked without clan just few craps in inn stayed. Unfortunately my ...
Page: 1

Terrorblade

Default Terrorblade hacked :'(

well i logged this morning and saw my char naked without clan just few craps in inn stayed. Unfortunately my premium gone week ago when i saw on holidays with friends. May question is: What should i do now? Should i buy prem and try to send ticket?

[img=http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9373/hekcr2.jpg]

Kailean

if you really want to get back your char imo you should buy it. you always have higher possibilities of getting rollbacked when you are a premium user.

bro buying prem dont make a diference u jus get automated messages and it doesn't help u get replied in 24 hours

Phosgene

omg
    btw ur pic :

Originally posted by Kailean
    if you really want to get back your char imo you should buy it. you always have higher possibilities of getting rollbacked when you are a premium user.
    thats crap my brother got hacked and he had 21 days left of prem and K2 didnt reply from his CS ticket untill his prem had gone

so they wont do anything

IMO if u buy prem and try get your acc back, i reckon they still wont do shit if u have got prem
    but who knows
    anyways Good Luck on trying 2 get it back

Flonne

omg :mellow:

Cadence96

K2 musts fix the sealing system as soon as possible (with no bugs), and make it available for all users...
    sry for u

T-Mac

im sorry for u =

but now u will not kick my ass in cz ^_^

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :angry:

sub

I was hacked, i had 21 days of premium left, took about 8 CS Tickets before i got a response they asked for some details of last premium purchase, i gave them that, nothing days later. Sent more CS Tickets, then i get a msg says they only give support to paid users of the game sorry we can't help you. 2 days after my premium ran out and this is what i get, i sent a abusive email back to them telling them where to stick it. Waiting for my account to be banned now

narinn114

no no terror. damn i was jelous of ur superior charecter not fair... call k2 u get better responce and better suport... u should buy gold and then seal all ur valuanle items thats wat im gona do asap... seal everything if u get hacked u only loose coins... i usually keep my coins on a nooby charecter that i log into once a week lol whose gona hack a lvl 1 charecter with a name 11343233 lol...

Terrorblade

ths guys for advices

:wub: all

i am still not sure what to do, k2 is just for 2 things: make me sad and get paid for it...

i will have a little break until i say my last words

Moved to hacked accounts.

terror if u ever gonna return PM me I will help u on geting new items and coins

Slide-EYE

Originally posted by Baba
    terror if u ever gonna return PM me I will help u on geting new items and coins
    He already has your lupus , so i think that will helps and hope that u and the others who wanna help will go to heaven

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast