Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Terrorblade hacked :'(

This is a discussion on Terrorblade hacked :'( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sad to hear u got hacked lupine plys baba ;( OFG / lackyloo...
Page: 2

OFG

sad to hear u got hacked
    lupine plys baba ;(

OFG / lackyloo

WarIsNotOver

No terror noo! Your one of my oldest friends who stayed in ko

Rest in peace

shut_up_baby_killer

knightonline database hacked all +65 Acconts hacked :angry: :angry:

Terrorblade

Well, it is a week now and still no rollback :-/

Msg's from CS:

Me:
    Dear CS support
    I was hacked at saturday 12th. I couldn't find Keylogger in my Pc and my acc weren't shared with anyone. Then truth came out. There is database bug. When you fill id and password, sometimes in char select screen will appear character who belogs to some1 foreign. I am lvl 65 kasar hood and i had lvl 61 blademaster there and i was able to log him in!!! but i didn't do it and my char appeared in few seconds. Pls do something with it. I am not the only one who got this. I am not the only one hacked. Pls rollback me to 11 august. I have bought premium to get it. Thx for listening and answer. Terrorblade

They:
    Hail baba (you think i will tell you my ID?);m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

Then i was pissed of, 5 days gone nd still nothing happened and started to spam:
    Hello CS guys, as you know i was hacked by bug in database and you told you will resolve that. But it was few days ago. Premium days going off. Pls be faster and reply. Thx

And answer i got:
    Hail blabla. I have forwarded this request to the appropriate Knight Online Team Member for resolution. While we work as hard, we can we cannot always answer more complex issues as quickly. Please understand that there may be a brief delay while we attempt to resolve your issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

Has anyone experiences with this? How long will them take to make rollback

i got the same answers too Terror,but they fixed mine in a lil short time

xxxxx AREZ 2006-08-12 12:40:00 type of inqury entered by Rick

I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you.
    -Knight Online Support Team

and then second one

xxxxxxxx AREZ 2006-08-14 05:34:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep12
    Hail ______-
    I have forwarded this request to the appropriate Knight Online Team Member for resolution. While we work as hard, we can we cannot always answer more complex issues as quickly. Please understand that there may be a brief delay while we attempt to resolve your issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

and last one on same day

AREZ 2006-08-14 17:14:00 type of inqury entered by cs rep25
    Hail ________
    The issue with your account has been resolved.
    We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Service Team

hope they gonna fix your account as soon as possible

Terrorblade

erm, it is two weeks from first response and 20 days from hack and still nothing happened. when i write to CS i recieve automatic answers. <_<

Sal3eR

h43r:

Terrorblade

omg omg omg omg omg

oooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggg

I have rollback, i see it in mail ... yay .... i am back guys, orcs - prepare for losing np's again :lol:

well need to check it but i hope it will be fine :P

Pauli

Welcome back bro

Terrorblade

Originally posted by Pauli
    Welcome back bro *
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

TaDaaa

Congratz on the Rollback!

Infra

whahahahaah gay is back! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
    wish i could get my char :angry: -_-

Abyss

Gratz on rollback , wish we all could be helped

Cadence96

great....
    for public knowledge... how many messages did u send to CS? or did u do something different?

off topic:

Terrorblade

well i sent around 2 msg's every day for get one automatic message every day. you have to sent it with all info like:

What items have you lost
    When were you hacked
    Do you play from home or cafe

Answer ALWAYS on that questions in every message keep spaming them with it.

And i suggest you to buy bronze premium while sending firsts tickets to get answer.

Took them month and few days to do it, so be patient.

And Candence i want a duel with you, i have heard you are good gun and i need few 1vs1's to my new video

Abyss and all rest who were hacked ... do it same way!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast