Text not appearing

This is a discussion on Text not appearing within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so I installed KO on my other really old and crappy computer and the text never appears. I wanted ...
Page: 1

edestroyer

Ok so I installed KO on my other really old and crappy computer and the text never appears. I wanted to use it for merchant but none of the text appears at all. This means the login username and pass are invisible, all ingame chat and descriptions. The graphics load up, though choppy, sometimes causing me to freeze and dc, which might mess up my merchant idea anyway even if I do get the text to work, though i would like to get it to work.

I am not sure whether it is my graphics card, or something else on the computer. I do not have the graphics cards details on hand but I can get them once I have access to that computer later. Any help would be appreciated.

edestroyer

Bump, I need help with this please.

Fear_Less

Unfortunutly the same thing happend to my old dell laptop. Nothing appeared. In game names, prices when merchanting, login, etc... Sucks but i think its graphics card. laptops arent great gaming computers unless there new ones.

didinino

desktop-> right click -> properties->settings-> advanced->troubleshoot->

take down the scroll 1 at a time and test the game.

mine is 1 lower, so the leafs in the game dont go nutz ^_^