Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks to kenneth, havvk or Priestdro..

This is a discussion on Thanks to kenneth, havvk or Priestdro.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahaha i dont care if people know who i am ... go ahead say im not bothered...
Page: 3

Hadouken

hahaha i dont care if people know who i am ... go ahead say im not bothered

Banned Senior Member

Then youre just as bullshit as pfk which im sure is your friend or even you

Hadouken

HAHAHAH so mister im coolboy2 aka Aviv says why dont you really come out with who you are ... and doesnt even know? what a fuck tard go level somemore on your 80 char oh it got banned and you got kicked off it, anything else you would like too put?

havvvk

asd

havvvk

asd

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

uhg, Since english isn't your first language and it seems that you don't understand what I type, I'll put it up here just so people who can actually comprehend english understand.

I retrieved the account after it had been hacked, me and ken changed the password and the plan was that I would keep the account and play it, after some legal issues ( no need for details ) I all of a sudden had a debt of $7200 so I decided I would sell the character, as every little bit of cash helps.

I made a post on ko4life, and when I had people inquire about the account, I told them every detail, INCLUDING the fact that kenneth was the owner of the email associated with the account and he would have to give the email to me when I sold it. Dro hasn't been around much lately and I needed to sell the account as soon as possible, So when I got the PM from SmasH I told him the same thing I told every other interested buyer, "The email is not under my control, I'm sure dro would change the password for you when he comes on, but you'll have to wait a while untill he gives you the email completely."

Now, when I told SmasH that, it seemed he understood. I asked him, and I quote, " You can buy the account now, and have dro give you the link to reset the password from his email when he comes online, or you can wait untill I have control of the email and buy in a few days." Now once again, I was under the impression that SmasH understood what I had just told him, he responded with " I'll buy now, let me send cash. " So I made a money request through paypal, he paid me the amount for the character, and I told him before I got offline, "Do not put your items on the account untill you talk to kenneth and get the link for a password reset." and once again, i repeat, I was under the impression he understood me.

So now theres the debatable question, who actually did scam you? Theres three people from my understanding that have that characters information. Me, Roby ( Poka ) and Kenneth ( Priestdro ) and me, knowing these 2 for many years I very very much doubt that either of them would ever scam you.

- Devin[/b]
    Well, as far as I'm related here, it's true. I did gave the account to evenson since a couple people were telling me it was being used for scams. He obtained the password on his own, and later on when the forgot password got back on track, he asked me for the link to get the new password. When the code finally got to my e-mail, for some reason tickets kept coming but not the forgot password mail, I gave it to evenson (havvvk).

Later on, he told me he sold it, and at the same time i got a PM from SmasH saying that he had bought the account from havvvk, to wich i first answered that I didn't wanted anything to do with the account anymore, and after seeing that there were Bills from K2 saying that the account had aquired knight cash and premium, I gave him my e-mail and told him not to have any item of value in the account till we could talk, to change the password for him or whatever.

For personal reasons, couldn't log for a while, at regular hours or long periods of time, so I apologize for being out of reach, but I did told SmasH not to put any item on the account we talked to get the password changed, since me and evenson knew it. I had no intentions to get related to any of this sort of problems, but now I am, despite being so god damn absent.

I don't know who did it, but I can sure tell you it wasn't me. After changing the password I gave it to evenson and haven't been related to that account eversince.

As I told to you SmasH at MSN, let me know if you want to change the password since the account, God knows why, is still linked to my main e-mail, wich I can not give since it's my personal and related to all my Internet accounts one, but I'd be glad to help however I can.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

dro only scams ppl's hearts he wouldn't scam ko items, too busy dancing in his gay clubs.

dro is a pro scammer

of small boys

Lammer

Being scammed once is "bad luck" on the 10th time if plain stupid "MORONISM"!

Deal with it.

TunaFishyMe

For personal reasons, couldn't log for a while, at regular hours or long periods of time, so I apologize for being out of reach, but I did told SmasH not to put any item on the account we talked to get the password changed, since me and evenson knew it. I had no intentions to get related to any of this sort of problems, but now I am, despite being so god damn absent.[/b]
    too busy sucking my balls

Banned Senior Member

wouldn't last long, your asian so they're just little grapes

TunaFishyMe

phantom's mothers so fat, she broke the bike BEFORE she sat on it

take that bitchass

Banned Senior Member

Your momma is so old when I told her to act her age... she died

Now enough spamming this topic

TunaFishyMe

Your momma is so old when I told her to act her age... she died

Now enough spamming this topic [/b]
    Yea? Well your mother will get there too! bitchass

Dro stole my babies out of my womb :'(

kk stop spamming little willy (hahahahahahahahaa)

Banned

im here <_< haha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast