Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks to kenneth, havvk or Priestdro..

This is a discussion on Thanks to kenneth, havvk or Priestdro.. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kenneth gived me the key and complete website for i change the password, but i still dont have the e-mail... ...
Page: 4

Banned

Kenneth gived me the key and complete website for i change the password, but i still dont have the e-mail... he say for i send ticket to k2 for change the e-mail h34r: h34r:

Banned Senior Member

its his private email why would he give you it?
    what he said is the right thing to do just contact k2 and get em to change your email

Banned

its his private email why would he give you it?
    what he said is the right thing to do just contact k2 and get em to change your email[/b]
    the msn of the account is old email of him, and he cant give me the email and password..
    about send ticket, my cc have problems because isnt credit and is debit.. so dont run all times
    For i change anything in my acc of ko (by ticket) i need put 4 digits of the cc, etc. BUT for i put k.c or premium i need create virtual account (virtual credit card) for it run, and when i go try change email (by ticket), i need put last 4 digits of the cc, and k2 say me it isnt possible because the payment isnt done. 0.o

cadela

You are annoying ...

Banned

You are annoying ...[/b]
    hi? :huh:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234