Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ThanxRU lvl 76 Warrior OF Ares i just got hacked last week :|

This is a discussion on ThanxRU lvl 76 Warrior OF Ares i just got hacked last week :| within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha its razzy boi from KOL forums ;D[/b] do i know you? *confuzzled*...
Page: 2

razzy

haha its razzy boi from KOL forums ;D[/b]

do i know you?

*confuzzled*

ThanxRU

do i know you?

*confuzzled*[/b]
    i know razzy i was in ur clan Fall3n then xShadyx scammed u told u not to trust him but he though that u were just a noob arabic kid

razzy

i know razzy i was in ur clan Fall3n then xShadyx scammed u told u not to trust him but he though that u were just a noob arabic kid[/b]
    huh?

all i understood was that u were in my clan.

lol explain again plzz

:P

ThanxRU

huh?

all i understood was that u were in my clan.

lol explain again plzz

:P[/b]
    didn't xshadyx scammed u

razzy

didn't xshadyx scammed u[/b]
    not really no, why?

wait mabey he did i prolly just dont remmember(was like 8 months back)

:P
    and do u mind tellin me who u are?

ThanxRU

nah cant srry

razzy

nah cant srry [/b]
    a.q

tell me who you are!!!!!!

im gonna take a guess.

Junkie?

Cute

nah cant srry [/b]
    remember this post from somewhere?
    now i have a lvl 52 warrior in cypher items > warrior chitin set +7 , hanguk sword +7 , totomic spear +7 , raptor +7/70 thats much it kind of new in the server also its been 3 days that i made the char so low lvl sorry about that[/b]
    in 3 days you had all these +7 weapons, and you told buttkickers that you are very new in cypher (here you said you were in fall3n?!! ). Im glad that they didnt invite you to clan, there is something fishy about you =s

who doesn't know razzy the level 62 warrior with fp +1 i also gave you stuff back then lol..

razzy

who doesn't know razzy the level 62 warrior with fp +1 i also gave you stuff back then lol..[/b]

in game name?

ThanxRU

remember this post from somewhere?

in 3 days you had all these +7 weapons, and you told buttkickers that you are very new in cypher (here you said you were in fall3n?!! ). Im glad that they didnt invite you to clan, there is something fishy about you =s[/b]
    we talking like 1 year ago so its like way long time i didn't even had char in cypher i was sharing an account with some one oh btw i dont give a shit about buttkickers anymore lots of noobs

Cute

we talking like 1 year ago so its like way long time i didn't even had char in cypher i was sharing an account with some one oh btw i dont give a shit about buttkickers anymore lots of noobs[/b]
    ooo :huh: fall3n wasnt there 1 year ago ^^
    i read your post in that forum, dont bring the clan name here.. and they are noobs cuz they didnt want to invite you?

only noobs hide their identities .. i just want to know who you are, noob -_-

ThanxRU

ooo :huh: fall3n wasnt there 1 year ago ^^
    i read your post in that forum, dont bring the clan name here.. and they are noobs cuz they didnt want to invite you?

only noobs hide their identities .. i just want to know who you are, noob -_-[/b]
    yea fall3n clan was there 8 months ago Gangstaflow leader then razzyb was assit then he scammed razzy and other and he scammed me then i had to leave the server he took everything i had then i went back to my main char in ares it was lv 70 when i started i made it 76 so almost 8 months oh btw buttkickers noob bc they keep flaming about ppl that they don't even know anything about them :angry:

Cute

yea fall3n clan was there 8 months ago Gangstaflow leader then razzyb was assit then he scammed razzy and other and he scammed me then i had to leave the server he took everything i had then i went back to my main char in ares it was lv 70 when i started i made it 76 so almost 8 months oh btw buttkickers noob bc they keep flaming about ppl that they don't even know anything about them :angry:[/b]
    lol.. its me flaming you cuz im bored not buttkickers, they dont even come to this forum -_-

im still bored, hmm you said xshadyx scammed u? read this topic, im sure it will make you happy =P

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126898

ThanxRU

thats shady?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast