Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"there is an error in selected server"

This is a discussion on "there is an error in selected server" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; also here we saw that 79.107.0.0 - 79.107.63.255 have the same problem we can only wait k2 to fix that...
Page: 2

tokationxt

also here we saw that
    79.107.0.0 - 79.107.63.255
    have the same problem

we can only wait k2 to fix that

aruc

ok look, as you said its correct.... release the ip, turn off everything, modem , router, PC etc....

wait a couple of minutes and turn ON everything again... IP will change... i tried 2 times and the third time it took some IP 200.xx.xx.xx .... and now i could log in. With the other IPs i couldnt.

I guess you should keep trying until you find a good IP. but you are right, its lame, IP changes random sometimes and if you cant log with them all, its a pain in the ass and waste of time looking for one.
    Have to wait for this to be fixed.

tokationxt

3 ppl from the same area changing ip 10 hours now
    we have always the same shit ip range
    i hope tomorrow to be fixed i give up the try
    sleep time
    gl to others that have the same problem

AgNostoS_

here all ip's that have problem are between
    94.69.0.0 - 94.69.63.255

they are blocked i mean i see the same gay message at login

the weird is that in some sites that you can see you ip and the location of your ip
    they can't find my location they say unknown pff
    after you write ipconfig /release close your pc close your router and let them together close for few sec
    after that your ip 99.9% will have changed
    i done that but i take similar ip all time so that sux for me[/b]
    aaa here is my problem i guess.. im in that ip range :S thats happening for last 10hours or so :S

p.s o pOTE einai gia ton poutso...

Dont think its really about ips or the server.ini. I got that thing twice, reboot and i was fine, i think its about ur PC or modem.

IwaJol

Red face

The error also pops up when you're trying to log a char from a different country than you have set. Log into the KO website and check if you have the right country set up, if not, try to change it (they'll probably ask for the answer to your secret question, etc). Did you share an account with someone from a different country? That might be the reason. I know I tried to log a char from a diff country few days ago, and that's exactly what it said.

*Edit - nvm, didn't read all the posts :P

aruc

Dont think its really about ips or the server.ini. I got that thing twice, reboot and i was fine, i think its about ur PC or modem.[/b]
    Exactly...
    what happens after rebooting specifically for your modem, its that IP changes every time you turn it off and back on.
    Some modem / internet providers dont work that way.... the IP canīt be changed by users or they are limited.
    If i turn off everything, my IP is the same.... it changes whenever they want (internet company) ... and thats what happened to me two days in a row at the same time of day, my IP changed randomly and KO got fukked, i didnt touch anything.... and was playing daily and for long time as usual.
    So that what i did, if your modem dont do it for itself, like yours, a little help comes handy... releasing IP, turning off, back ON and you have new IP. KO worked the second time i changed the IP. And it worked while someone else still had the problem, so i dont think it was coincidence

Btw im not having this problem anymore or i havent checked if my modem have used incompatible IPs or whatever like before. Maybe just someone screwed up for a couple of days.... the Greek guys are fine ?

Banned

ITs your IP lol...Update your region on MyKOL and you should be fine.

ProBleja

did that a long time ago and it didn't help. If u actualy read the posts you would already saw that, so don't "lol".

Banned

did that a long time ago and it didn't help. If u actualy read the posts you would already saw that, so don't "lol".[/b]
    Thats what I did and it worked. Now how about you shut your cock sucker and stop being a jerk with people trying to help you.

The reason you get this message is you have an old account without the three security questions.

First, log in to the official website, you'll get a message K2 is trying to improve the security, check your email.
    Then you have to choose a seal/unseal password and three security questions. Finally copypaste the e-mail key you received, and finish the process.
    Log in to the site again, and if your country is different than the default (U.S.), update it.
    Thats all, now you can log in to the game.

iKon

@Probleja...bro im from the same country as u, we all have that problems, if u look on site what u have under "COUNTRY" u will prolly see "COUNTRY:CS" and that was when was "Serbia & Montenegro", it should be "COUNTRY:RS" and u should play then, i have some accounts with COUNTRY:RS and i can play with them, but now when u change country u gettin by default CS and that is wrong and u can't play....prolly will fix that but im not sure, they are all noobs...

8BallSRB

I have same problem
    When i write id/pass and press ok i get error " There is an error on the selected server "
    I already checked country on my kol and everything is ok
    Anyone know how to fix this ?

mareeeeeeeeee

i hade similar problem on a acc of mine, i gave the info to my american firend, he logged in with no prob. update region

8BallSRB

mareeeeeeeeee

i hade similar problem on a acc of mine, i gave the info to my american firend, he logged in with no prob. update region[/b]
    i already did that and i still have problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12