There is an error in the selected server

This is a discussion on There is an error in the selected server within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well...I've just returned from knight online after about 2 years out. Tried to log into my old account only to ...
Page: 1

You_Got_Pwn

Well...I've just returned from knight online after about 2 years out. Tried to log into my old account only to get an error saying "there is an error in the selected server". So i updated all my details in myKOL, got the security code etc done. So i retried, but still the same result.

I sent a support ticket in, only to get a stupid reply saying pretty much "keep trying to log in". I've used the search function on ko4life, but it seems that the problem is the account was registered in another country. I don't get why i'd get the message then since i personally made the account 2 years ago. (I quitted when new moradon came out).

So anyway...any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

007_heal

Go into Knight Online website, and change your account region to the place that you live in.

You_Got_Pwn

ahhh thanks alot, still not very familiar with the new knight online world interface.