there is an error in the selected server

This is a discussion on there is an error in the selected server within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, it has come to my attention about a log in problem/bug knight online is suffering at the moment, and ...
Page: 1

Banned

Well, it has come to my attention about a log in problem/bug knight online is suffering at the moment, and apparently I'm not the only one with this problem, so I decided to post about it here to see if anyone can help me and the other fellow players that are suffering the same problem. This error first happened to me when I changed my internet provider to a faster one,

and i have premioum on too...i need help asap coz i dont want to pay w/o a char

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

update ur region.
    dont ask question JUST DO IT!

Banned

update ur region.
    dont ask question JUST DO IT![/b]
    when i try to update my region it says that my region associated with my country... :blink:

need help !

AgNostoS_

when i try to update my region it says that my region associated with my country... :blink:
    need help ![/b]
    it is most likely that this is your problem... when did this happen?? i think you have to wait and try that region thing also send a ticket to k2
    (an katalabainw kala eisai ellhnas... eixa kai egw kapote problhma me ton ote.. esthla ticket den me boithisan idiaitera alla to problhma lithike mono tou..
    syxna pykna oi isp allazoun ip, kai i k2 den tis exoun perasmenes, etsi ginetai kai "blepoun" oti den paizeis apo thn xwra sthn opoia einai register to account alla
    apo kapoia allh, xwris fysika kati tetio na isxyei..)

Banned

and what i have to do now lol-_-''

it is most likely that this is your problem... when did this happen?? i think you have to wait and try that region thing also send a ticket to k2
    (an katalabainw kala eisai ellhnas... eixa kai egw kapote problhma me ton ote.. esthla ticket den me boithisan idiaitera alla to problhma lithike mono tou..
    syxna pykna oi isp allazoun ip, kai i k2 den tis exoun perasmenes, etsi ginetai kai "blepoun" oti den paizeis apo thn xwra sthn opoia einai register to account alla
    apo kapoia allh, xwris fysika kati tetio na isxyei..)[/b]
    LoL .. That happent to me also at my house when i was playing at Cw but they fixed it withou send a ticket or something in a week or so .. ( btw ellinas kai ego.. Pisteuo oti tha ginei apo mono tou kai den prepei na anisixis opos sou eipa kai to proi sto net re mlk .. Btw agnostos apo p eisai ? )

Banned

LoL .. That happent to me also at my house when i was playing at Cw but they fixed it withou send a ticket or something in a week or so .. ( btw ellinas kai ego.. Pisteuo oti tha ginei apo mono tou kai den prepei na anisixis opos sou eipa kai to proi sto net re mlk .. Btw agnostos apo p eisai ? )[/b]
    i hope they gonna fix it asap (re mlk esy me eipes oti den tha diorthothei pote omg )

AgNostoS_

LoL .. That happent to me also at my house when i was playing at Cw but they fixed it withou send a ticket or something in a week or so .. ( btw ellinas kai ego.. Pisteuo oti tha ginei apo mono tou kai den prepei na anisixis opos sou eipa kai to proi sto net re mlk .. Btw agnostos apo p eisai ? )[/b]
    one week without access to your account is way much time!!!!! in my case it was fixed in half a day or so.. ( koita apo mono tou den ginetai.. aftoi to kanoun.. to na sthleis ena ticket den kanei kako.. apo drama eimai kai paizw pathos mono...)

TeLaRiuS

sorry for the inconvenience but I would like to know how can I solve this problem, you sir as GM can solve my problem or anyone who knows about this please help .. I need a well the problem is that when you download the Usko Europe (I am in Italy) in the zip and everything else .. and when I come to KO Loge leaves me the same ... (There is an error in the select server) and try several installers..

GM sir, I can solve the problem I would play for the KO, I love the game not played since eh 1 year and half ago but I want play now more .. thanks for your attention .. I hope solved the problem as soon as possible .. thanks for everything bye.

Download Europe : (http://www.gamershell.com/download_34992.shtml) This download page the European KO were 10 long hours of loading and now I can not play. :blink:

TeLaRiuS

United KingdomLine: 500Mbit/sUsers: 378/750
    50% Powered by:
    GamersHell.com

this was the link I used to download the KO

thanks for your attention ..