Scammers-traders near inhostess.

This is a discussion on Scammers-traders near inhostess. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In moradon, if u saw it, allways there are few chars without items, and same yesterday, they just waiting to ...
Page: 1

Default Scammers-traders near inhostess.

In moradon, if u saw it, allways there are few chars without items, and same yesterday, they just waiting to trade someone, and ur money in inventory just disappear. Just dont accept trade of everyone in moradon. So be carefull. Also lost like that shard +7, actually i made selling merchant and i saw man all time standing in my merchant. so decided to remade it and run over moradon to see if anything's new on merchants. When i back on that slot i saw man buying shard +7 for 240m, decided to sell him and got 1 coin

so you get scam by merchant not trade
    they cant do shit by trade

Banned Senior Member

They can, my clannie got scammed that way. He trade ya, u accept then u got dc and when u log yours items disappear

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    so you get scam by merchant not trade
    they cant do shit by trade
    There used to be a hack that if you opened a trade they could send a packet and have you accept trade from there end. That was a long long time ago. I doubt they found it again

So how exactly does this work? Because now I'm skeptical to do any trades. Is there a way to keep yourself safe?

I also had a guy keep tryin to trade me at nia ... i kept asking him what he wanted and never would pm me back name was somthing like , ILostinspaceI or similiar , still was low level had the noah knights on his head , might have just been a noob tradeing but seemed kinda fishy to me after reading this post.