Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By
  • 1 Post By sonvicky

Anyone know how to save skill bar in new patch?

This is a discussion on Anyone know how to save skill bar in new patch? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since NTTGame released the new patch (1920) I can see that the old way to save skill bars isn't working ...
Page: 1

The One And Only Senior Member

Default Anyone know how to save skill bar in new patch?

Since NTTGame released the new patch (1920) I can see that the old way to save skill bars isn't working anymore,
    Any ideas how to save skill bar in this version?

BTW the way I used to save skill bar is :
    How to save the skillbar - For those of you sharing characters
    Meir likes this.

i just type /save and it is the same when i log on next time... unless you mean another way in which to save the files of the skill bar in a specific order so that your skill bar loads how you like it, in which case i have no idea lol.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    i just type /save and it is the same when i log on next time... unless you mean another way in which to save the files of the skill bar in a specific order so that your skill bar loads how you like it, in which case i have no idea lol.
    So what does the first way you typed does...?

typing /save? it saves all 8 of your skill bars exactly however they are set up when you type it. if you change skill bars and DO NOT press /save, then the next time you log in your skill bars will be how they were from last /save. very simple way of saving skill bars

O_o Senior Member

typing /save? it saves all 8 of your skill bars exactly however they are set up when you type it. if you change skill bars and DO NOT press /save, then the next time you log in your skill bars will be how they were from last /save. very simple way of saving skill bars
    So please explain me the second part of what you wrote coz I couldn't understand the difference.

Its not working , thats not private server.I am talking about USKO.
    anyways , you can see at the link I posted in my first post in this topic what I talking about.
    I want to save my skill bar in my pc so everytime my sharer loggs he can set his skillbar and when I logg it'll automatically change to mine.
    this guide worked before but since the new patch its not working , no idea why..

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Its not working , thats not private server.I am talking about USKO.
    anyways , you can see at the link I posted in my first post in this topic what I talking about.
    I want to save my skill bar in my pc so everytime my sharer loggs he can set his skillbar and when I logg it'll automatically change to mine.
    this guide worked before but since the new patch its not working , no idea why..
    yeah in my first post i pointed out that i didn't think that /save was what you were talking about. it just works that if you change your skill bar around and type /save, it will stay that way everytime you log in until you change it and type /save again. /save is a client-side fix though. as far as a user-side save method, i am unsure, sorry.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Well, the guide I made long LONG ago... Now it's all about updating it, I'll do it eventually unless someone does it before me. I don't really play the game nor am interested in it much, but since people could use the help and all (and I also know how useful this is), sooner or later I'll get the time and energy to do it.

A suggestion would be to simply check if they're using new register values, you can delete everything which relates to your KO account ID and then logg once, then go back into the registry and see which things were added back.. After that it should basically be the same thing as in the guide, all you really do need to do is find in the registry the game is using.
    FreakSusy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Well, the guide I made long LONG ago... Now it's all about updating it, I'll do it eventually unless someone does it before me. I don't really play the game nor am interested in it much, but since people could use the help and all (and I also know how useful this is), sooner or later I'll get the time and energy to do it.

A suggestion would be to simply check if they're using new register values, you can delete everything which relates to your KO account ID and then logg once, then go back into the registry and see which things were added back.. After that it should basically be the same thing as in the guide, all you really do need to do is find in the registry the game is using.
    I did it , I deleted my account ID folder and once I logged in its created new folder but still after I made my skill bar and tried your guide.
    So I told my sharer to loggin after I made everything and once I logged in I saw its his skill bar and not mine..

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Hmm... I'll have to check for myself someday, but if someone else does figure it out before I get a chance to do so, do post how you solved it =)

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Hmm... I'll have to check for myself someday, but if someone else does figure it out before I get a chance to do so, do post how you solved it =)
    ah damn :/
    lemme know if you got any news about it , I tried all the way I know about. None of them is working :S

BUMP, found anything?