isnt it suitable to play ko anymore?

This is a discussion on isnt it suitable to play ko anymore? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after format on my pc, the game working sucks, as if lag and its bad pc. still can not fix ...
Page: 1

Default isnt it suitable to play ko anymore?

after format on my pc, the game working sucks, as if lag and its bad pc. still can not fix this problem

windows 7 home premium 64 bit

intel core i5 cpu m460 2,53GHz

4096 ram

geforce 310M 1Gb

in my opinion KO got problem with windows 7x64 but you can help a bit if you change your graphic card settings at nVidia panel to max and you can set real time priority in task menager for KO process.

I have no problems at all with x64. Doubt there's any difference between USKO and EUKO that would make a difference, anyway it doesn't make sense why it wouldn't be working just normally on any new OS.

Could you be more specific about symptoms? How exactly is it slow, is the loading slow, is your FPS < 10 while playing, is your CPU usage 100% all the time or does it spike up? Does the whole client freeze for a sec or two and then run normally for a few minutes and then freeze again? Hard to start troubleshooting just based on "sucks"...

Idk i got huge laggs sometime,not sure why .Il try that what regiss said hope it works

Maybe your HDD is on its way out.

I had same problem and i fixed it changing in client options from 16 to 32bit graphic colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    I have no problems at all with x64. Doubt there's any difference between USKO and EUKO that would make a difference, anyway it doesn't make sense why it wouldn't be working just normally on any new OS.

Could you be more specific about symptoms? How exactly is it slow, is the loading slow, is your FPS < 10 while playing, is your CPU usage 100% all the time or does it spike up? Does the whole client freeze for a sec or two and then run normally for a few minutes and then freeze again? Hard to start troubleshooting just based on "sucks"...

i mean sometimes the game freezes , also screen looks like bad. when im on morodon freezeing for 2-3 sec. totally after format game working slowly

I got a feeling it's a problem with some of your drivers. You could try set the affinity of the KO process to only 1 processor to see if that makes a difference (used to work with my old dual core processor before I found the dual core optimizer). This doesn't seem to be an issue with i5 processors though, so not sure if it helps at all. Anwayy the most probable reason why it would be lagging / freezing now instead of before format is that you forgot to install something. Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date as well.

If you don't know how to set the affinity btw, open Task Manager, Processes tab, right click on the KO process and click on Set Affinity, and only select 1 of the CPUs.

it may be about graphics card, a friend told me same thing, gonna try to uptade it if i can thx bro btw

i have all the time problem with ko on win 7 thats why i barely play that game on my new pc;/

Banned Member

Yeh same here,the graphic is the main point for ur gameplay. Thats why im buying new

w7 home premium is sucks on games