Is there a way buying premium Without C&B

This is a discussion on Is there a way buying premium Without C&B within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is theres any way buying premium directly from my creditcard? without opening a C&B account? ty...
Page: 1

Lizi

is theres any way buying premium directly from my creditcard?
    without opening a C&B account? ty

ILoveYouToo

Yes there is, Just go to the pus and select credit card instead of click and buy....

Lizi

doesnt work ive tryed it :/

Fasza15

You can only buy directly from your creditcard if you live in the US, and I see that you live in Israel so I'm 100% sure you'll need a Click&buy account to buy prem

U can buy prem with CC from almost every coutry you live. I can buy and i live in Poland.

ILoveYouToo

You should try moneybrokers or pay by cash then.

why not just make a c&b account... its not that hard... and it is great...

When you purchase with CC they charge money but you dont recieve the premium, Just go to Customersupport
    and write TIME/last 4 digits/Name of the cardholder, And they will give you the premium.

i always buy by CC and got the premiun instantly don't even need to relog :P
    i dont live in USA

i always buy CC and never receive the prem until 5 days later after writing tickets...better to use something else

Banned

I had so man problems with my C&B account, as i used my sisters CC to buy prem before i was working, then they banned me saying i was using 2 CC's when i got my own. Had to proove i had info for my sisters and mine.

They required a fax and so much shit, all the way to Amsterdam!!!

All worth it now, C&B is really quit and their Customer support fucking pwns..they called me everyday to check if i sent the stuff they needed to re activate my account.

Just make a C&B account, 100% worth it.

GangstamaN

You can only buy directly from your creditcard if you live in the US, and I see that you live in Israel so I'm 100% sure you'll need a Click&buy account to buy prem [/b]
    I'm from england, I use my CC and my premium/KC comes instantly. O.o Never had to wait or send a ticket or anything...

didinino

only happened 1 time that it worked instantly, other times i have to wait ages..

i've lost a week of xp on the first week of akara cause of it, u have no idea how freaked out i was..

xR3QUI3Mx

payment methods for outside USA users of KO blow...

Banned

I'll buy it for you for In game cash, cheap cause im a rich bitch. (Edana btw) :X

^ Thats always one way, but MoneyBrookers, and pre-paid cards, don't know much about those though.