Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

for those who still have problems with xtrap.

This is a discussion on for those who still have problems with xtrap. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my problem was that i had logitech keyboard i just needed to (ctrl alt delete joblist processer and remove logitechdiskop.exe ...
Page: 1

eWo-eWo

Cool

my problem was that i had logitech keyboard i just needed to (ctrl alt delete joblist processer and remove logitechdiskop.exe then eveything was fine

eWo-eWo

i re-installed 3 times and tried so many things.. and then its just so simple >.<

llJuanMall

didnt work for me, after the maintance i didnt get the trap message any more, it just rebooted.... ill try it again tomorow im sick of this :angry:

Lord Dant3

i really dont know what the problem is. the only logitech thing i use is the headset. But i use the headset with other computers no problem. and no i dont hav norton anti virus on this comp either. anyone know how to fix?

ok so heres the listed suggestions from all topics:
    1. try removing kedebe virus if you have it, download liveupdate and run it. If it doesnt find anything, you probably dont have kedebe virus. download link and the usage help is found in here.
    I ran spyeraser, spybot, ad-aware, registry mechanic and antivir and symantecs liveupdate but they didnt find kedebe.
    2. download and install gamecam or gamecam lite from here. use gamecam to open knightonline, this should let you in game without the error.
    I am missing some windows dll that is needed to install gamecam so i can&#39;t use this method (probably need sp-2 or something).
    It did let me install gamecam lite but it gives me the same crappy error
    3. if you have logitech keyboard or mouse, first try shutting down its software program from processes list. (iTouch, setpoint, mouseware) (khalmnpr.exe, logitechdiskop.exe, logi_mwx.exe, setpoint.exe...) if this didnt work, uninstalling shouldn&#39;t help any more either.
    didnt do anything
    4. uninstall netlimiter
    didnt do anything
    5. shut down msn messenger
    didnt do anything

90% surely not working methods:
    6. reinstall game
    7. wait over the night
    8. drink a beer (trust me, after 15 it still didnt work)

So, I still have this error and i can&#39;t play. Thank god I&#39;m currently pretty busy playing final fantasy 12 so i have something else to do

Fallensix

ok so heres the listed suggestions from all topics:
    1. try removing kedebe virus if you have it, download liveupdate and run it. If it doesnt find anything, you probably dont have kedebe virus. download link and the usage help is found in here.
    I ran spyeraser, spybot, ad-aware, registry mechanic and antivir and symantecs liveupdate but they didnt find kedebe.
    2. download and install gamecam or gamecam lite from here. use gamecam to open knightonline, this should let you in game without the error.
    I am missing some windows dll that is needed to install gamecam so i can&#39;t use this method (probably need sp-2 or something).
    It did let me install gamecam lite but it gives me the same crappy error
    3. if you have logitech keyboard or mouse, first try shutting down its software program from processes list. (iTouch, setpoint, mouseware) (khalmnpr.exe, logitechdiskop.exe, logi_mwx.exe, setpoint.exe...) if this didnt work, uninstalling shouldn&#39;t help any more either.
    didnt do anything
    4. uninstall netlimiter
    didnt do anything

90% surely not working methods:
    5. reinstall game
    6. wait over the night
    7. drink a beer (trust me, after 15 it still didnt work)

So, I still have this error and i can&#39;t play. Thank god I&#39;m currently pretty busy playing final fantasy 12 so i have something else to do[/b]
    Well I have this memory hack problem only with game cam.. 1.3.0.3 full.. Without that it lets me into game w/o any problems 0_o.. and btw I want to use my GC was making a demo

ok i got it working now, heres what i did:
    1. uninstalled netlimiter (with reboot)
    2. shut down setpoint.exe
    if this didnt help you, also try to
    3. shut down other logitech programs
    4. shut down msn messenger (if you have msn plus) (mine works with msn plus on)

llJuanMall

i did try shutting down the logitech thing, BUT i did not shut off the set point ... ill try it later if it doesnt work ill try the other things
    thxs for the reply

llJuanMall

nothing works, anibody got other idea??? its been 3 weeks :angry:

noobcake

I have same problem but i found a trick... you need install gamecam and start the game with it... it will work fine.

llJuanMall

i tried that, installed game cam but i get the same error

llJuanMall

bumping the topic since i still have the problem..... :angry:

luckyboy

i have this message only when i forget to close some anti cheat programs for other games like counter strike. Actually i think if u have this problem u should close all the programs in the taskbar or by pressing Ctrl+ Alt + del to open the task manager then u close all the programs in PROCESS under USER NAME of ur PC Acount (NOT SYSTEM; NOT LOCAL SERVICE AND NOT NETWORK SERVICE). I think this should work fine.

luckyboy

i forgot to tell u that u should let the security processes running like the antivirus and anti spyware, ctfmon.exe and explorer.exe. If u closed the anti virus and anti spyware, run them again before opening the game. that is all. I hope this will be enough to run the game.

llJuanMall

did anyone get it fixed????? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast