Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

for those who still have problems with xtrap.

This is a discussion on for those who still have problems with xtrap. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just curious..I really dont have a clue how to do this but if I end proccess for iTouch (I'm assuming ...
Page: 2

Throsnia

Just curious..I really dont have a clue how to do this but if I end proccess for iTouch (I'm assuming its my keyboard) does it mess up anything like does your keyboard and whatnot still work?

llJuanMall

Just curious..I really dont have a clue how to do this but if I end proccess for iTouch (I'm assuming its my keyboard) does it mess up anything like does your keyboard and whatnot still work?[/b]
    i think it will only stop the other functions( like the volume key in the keyboard, play, pause, etc)
    anyways after u reboot it will be back B)
    i need help i cant get it to work

T_______T

IT's STILL NOT WORKING, fucking crappy Shit. cant even go merchant
    after 10 min it says xcrap memory hack shit and than my pc reboots.

llJuanMall

IT's STILL NOT WORKING, fucking crappy Shit. cant even go merchant
    after 10 min it says xcrap memory hack shit and than my pc reboots.[/b]
    same here
    this is gay :angry:

luckyboy

does it mean when u play lets say for 1 hour u dont have this message, but if u stop playing and u r afk for 10mn u have this message. right ? if no tell me what happen exactly and if yes disable the screen saver and in the power option in control panel choose never turn off. just try these and if it doesnt work return to their previous state. good luck

same here
    this is gay :angry:[/b]
    If u can, try post a SS of ur processes from ur task manager, and show me. If u dont feel like showing ur user name, just censor it, everything else is useless to public

llJuanMall

there u go, hope u get it working

Holy shit, u got A LOT of tasks running.. Its pretty hard to help u with so many tasks at same time, but I can tell u a few suspectous tasks.

DAP
    SpySweeper
    LogitechDesktop whatever
    EasyShare

Some of them i never seen before, but try close them one by one, and start the game after u shut one of the task down. All tasks from "User" doesnt bind to the system, so they can be shutdown without a system crash.

However, there is a couple user task that doesnt affect xtrap. Try dont shut these tasks down:

msnmsgr
    ctfmon
    taskmgr
    IEXPLORE
    explorer

Good luck, if u still having trouble, then try contact me via MSN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12