For those who use GunCam

This is a discussion on For those who use GunCam within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey I just dl'd guncam and recorded something, exported it as an avi and selected to make it the largest ...
Page: 1

Hey I just dl'd guncam and recorded something, exported it as an avi and selected to make it the largest possible for the best quality and its still really bad quality. Is there anything else I can do to improve the quality?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Hey I just dl'd guncam and recorded something, exported it as an avi and selected to make it the largest possible for the best quality and its still really bad quality. Is there anything else I can do to improve the quality?[/b]
    You need to change your recording resolution. Setup -> Video Size.
    When I'm recording I'm using 640 x 512 resolution, it doesn't matter which game I'm playing but I think it's pretty decent quality.
    Remember to check the "capture full screen" box ^^

EDIT: If those settings are fine then the problem MIGHT be in your codec. Try using a different one ^^

xAsukAx

i got mine set to record at 800x600 at 20 fps it does pretty good for me =s

Ah ok yea I couldn't find it for some reason. Now though whenever I try to export it just closes the program.

Banned

do you have to purchase guncam to remove the little DEMO thing from in the middle of the screen?

Yea after the first 2 weeks or something

NaidenZ

You need to change your recording resolution. Setup -> Video Size.
    When I'm recording I'm using 640 x 512 resolution, it doesn't matter which game I'm playing but I think it's pretty decent quality.
    Remember to check the "capture full screen" box ^^

EDIT: If those settings are fine then the problem MIGHT be in your codec. Try using a different one ^^[/b]
    if the resolution is more bigger then the quality is better

simple as that =(

I'm using 640x512 too