Ticket from k2

This is a discussion on Ticket from k2 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got my account back from scammer , after i proved all the payment info , but look what they ...
Page: 1

I got my account back from scammer , after i proved all the payment info , but look what they said after i proved everything :

Hail ********!

As we have now enabled the email address change feature, please log into www.knightonlineworld.com under account management to do so. You will be asked to answer a secret question then input your new information once answered correctly. The same process can also be done with password changes as well. In addition, if at any time you ever forget the password to any account, you can change it by using the “Forgot PW” option on the website – your password will be sent to the e-mail address that is on the account. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

CSR Vanthiella
    Knight Online Customer Support Team
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

Now my question is , How can i login to account in MYKOL and change the email since i dont have the password of the hacker ? :/

bazzeeka

meh owned :P

just send in a ticket that u ONLY want to chang your password

they will change it logg in kol site and change email and then pw again

Thought so , dumb k2.

they are truley retarded.. took me 2 weeks to get account back, and then 2 tickets sayin i would quit if they didnt restore my items to get my items back.( not original only "comparable")

Yea i know its sucks , my char been lvl 75 , i hope not lvl 5 not , till they give me back ill losse everything prolly , atleast my items wasnt there.

PSYK0SIN

Tell them >_<