ticket for knight online

This is a discussion on ticket for knight online within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im wait longer than 1week for a ticket reaction but no answer can soemeone else my help...
Page: 1

Default ticket for knight online

im wait longer than 1week for a ticket reaction but no answer can soemeone else my help

Moisty

Make sure u´ve made the topic in a right way... Like if u got problem with items and want them to delete u have to press, Ingame Issue --> Item issue. Etc

And it usually takes 5-10 days til they respond.

Don't worry they'll answer if you've put everything in the right category. Even if you haven't they'll move it to the right category but they'll have to answer it sooner or later as i believe it's company policy to do so (i'm guessing). I had to wait a week for my tickets to be replied but they did which is really what matters.

OrangeYouAreMyLife

i got responded after a week so you should w8 they will read it

If prem customer you will recieve a reply within 48 hours unless you carry on and spam tickets, non prem....im not sure if u get cs assistance, gg moneyfirst :/

potoso

idk, but i recived a reply only when have prem ^^, but they no help you in nothing

Quote Originally Posted by agro View Post
    If prem customer you will recieve a reply within 48 hours unless you carry on and spam tickets, non prem....im not sure if u get cs assistance, gg moneyfirst :/
    BS. I've been a premmy customer for a long time and the response time can vary between a day and a freaking month. I'm still waiting on a stupid ticket i sent in October about not receiving the potions from the PUS event. Regardless of whether you pay for the game or not they don't give a crap and will treat you as trash regardless.

Customer support is under mainteance do few weeks...
    U swill whait maybe till do christmas u will gett one answer
    Anyway CS is most of time unsless,idk how them answer to u butt to me them alwas give me lazy answers....

I heard the customer support ticket system is down no clue when it should be fixed tho.