For Users who have AVG Free 7.5 installed on your computer
this is the software that is giving a postive virus warnings off the latest xtrap folders
however i highly doubt there is an actual trojan within the xtrap files.
The Fix ive found is even though you close AVG it stil prevents you from download the xtrap files
So what ive done is
1. Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
2. Find AVG 7.5 In The List
3. You'll most propaly need to uninstall the software..... however aslong as u dont go on dodgy Farm Yard Porn you should be alrite untill the next xtrap update where this should be fixed.
4. Continue through the several screen of AVG
5. It Will Ask you too restart your computer say yes
6. Once your computer has restarted you should be able to play ko again.
However from what i belive i only think this is with AVG 7.5 Users
because im got mcafee on my main computer and KO still works perfectly.
If Anyone knows any free anti virus software that is effective and allows you too still
play ko please post it here.