Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TRADE HACK IS BACK!

This is a discussion on TRADE HACK IS BACK! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i traded with a guy named bfrscorpion and next day im hacked, 2 other players from my clan got hacked ...
Page: 1

murat12

i traded with a guy named bfrscorpion and next day im hacked, 2 other players from my clan got hacked too after they did a trade, please be aware, if you are gonna trade, put trade thru merchant, or use a noob account, good thing i traded with my noob character, that i use to do business, i lost set of chitin +8, 4 SE+0, Bronze belt and 12 gbs.

mavibere

i got hacked too FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, if i find out who the hell did it im going to kill him, some guy asked for 200k, and i gave it to him and he fucking hacked, i dont even remember his name, it was fast, fuck k2

maybe i got hacked with this method T_T fak zzzz

+1

same thing on girakon 3 weeks ago..

i traded with a guy named bfrscorpion and next day im hacked, 2 other players from my clan got hacked too after they did a trade, please be aware, if you are gonna trade, put trade thru merchant, or use a noob account, good thing i traded with my noob character, that i use to do business, i lost set of chitin +8, 4 SE+0, Bronze belt and 12 gbs.[/b]

i got hacked too FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, if i find out who the hell did it im going to kill him, some guy asked for 200k, and i gave it to him and he fucking hacked, i dont even remember his name, it was fast, fuck k2[/b]

Why did you just agree with yourself?

Banned

Why did you just agree with yourself?[/b]
    :lol: pwnt

Cammers91

LMAO !

Owned!

Banned

u loser shurt! u look up people's ips randomly?

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

hahahaha pwned!

u loser shurt! u look up people's ips randomly?[/b]

Nope, up in the corner for me, next to the Post Number, it says the IP that the post was made from.

Banned Senior Member

There is never been a trade hack... it was always bullshit ore rollback ore whatever

Anas

ahahahahahaah p0wNeD bY t0uCh p4d :lol: :lol: :lol:

thedevilsmanner

There is never been a trade hack... it was always bullshit ore rollback ore whatever[/b]
    true !

true ![/b]
    there is no trade hack... only sometimes sneaky people scamm you by switching items etc... how would somone steal ur id and pw through trade function any way, if someone was that gg of a hacker and could do something like this they would be doing a lot more then stealing ko accts and items, if they could make a trade hack why not inject items etc

There is never been a trade hack... it was always bullshit ore rollback ore whatever[/b]
    Actually, back in old KO there was a trade hack that allowed them to see your ID, but not passowrd. Add that + a brute force program and some noobs with easy passwords could get hacked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast