Trade hacked

This is a discussion on Trade hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i was attempting to trade a skele belt and a eme off, shouting i was selling them in moradon. ...
Page: 1

So i was attempting to trade a skele belt and a eme off, shouting i was selling them in moradon. I was talking to a guy who wanted to trade a pp+2 and a eb+1 and a gb for skele and eme. I said okay. The guy said that he needed to log on his main account to get the items. He wanted me to show the items so that he could make sure i had them. In doing so he also asked to see my rof(not really sure how he knew i had that) So i unsealed items and showed. He then said lets go p3. WHile logging into p3 i was dced. When i finally logged the eme, sb, and the rof were ghosted. I would think i was scammed but this was a totally secure account. I have no keyloggers or anything.

Just a word to the wise, watch who you trade with..this might have just pushed me over my limit for ko.

well take care guys, a fitting end to a great game

Imhotep

I can guess this one for you.

You have a friend with ur id/pass but not the SQ.

He logs a noob char and tells u he has some items to trade bla bla. He asks u to see the ROF so u unseal it. When he knows it's unsealed your friend or whoever has ur id/pass logs ur char and steals the unsealed items and ROF.

That's probably what happened..

Banned

I can guess this one for you.
    You have a friend with ur id/pass but not the SQ.

He logs a noob char and tells u he has some items to trade bla bla. He asks u to see the ROF so u unseal it. When he knows it's unsealed your friend or whoever has ur id/pass logs ur char and steals the unsealed items and ROF.
    That's probably what happened..[/b]
    well, this is true. that ur friend or whatever scamming 1st time so he's a noobscammer.

xjonnyfivex

nooooooooo deathbob blue gona be mad at u lmfao like we care that sucks that u got hacked, same shit happened to me but they dlvled and npced all my items that werent sealed lol they didnt play the server and that day i had pissed some of them off the only ones with my shit was kenneth and dagger so ya fuck me lol but DONT QUITE NOOBY fuck all these shit ass ppl who cant get items so they play like pussy anyways peace out db

Banned

dam db sorry to hear man , they will get theres in the end

Speed

weird that he knew u had a ROF ... did u ever shout selling it or something?