Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tradin scam?

This is a discussion on Tradin scam? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys this happened to a freind of mine, he wanted to trade his II+7 for glass belt. He saw ...
Page: 1

Fubuki

Thumbs down

Well guys this happened to a freind of mine, he wanted to trade his II+7 for glass belt. He saw the glass belt in the trade chart then he put his ii+7 in trade too, after trade he realised that the item was an ice belt instead of glass belt.
    Is there a hack for tradin?? a bugg?

ty very much

Banned

no, your friend didnt check if its a glass belt or an ice belt, therefore he is retarded.

helnix

no, your friend didnt check if its a glass belt or an ice belt, therefore he is retarded.[/b]

+1
    ROFLDMAO

Fubuki

Lightbulb

of curse he checked, i said he saw the GLASS BELT in the trade chart so he put the ii+7 -.- , but at the end of trade it was an ice belt :S

TasteMyDagger

i think u forget something to tell,
    ....he wanted to trade his II+7 for glass belt. He saw the glass belt in the trade chart then trade had been cancelled then he traded again then trade had been cancelled again he traded again and at last trade han been succesfull, bu he had put his ii+7 in trade and when he saw a belt looks like a galss belt, never move his mouse o belt, then push the ok.... after trade he realised that the item was an ice belt instead of glass belt.

, it was an old scam technique mostly used by turkish childs,

Fubuki

Question

it was in a same trade, no trade was canceled, i heard there was or is a hack for trade. When u trade for example a ib+8 for something it converts into a bow +8 :S

helnix

cant be stop lien -_-

its not possible to change the items in trade "event" when it has been already started just because of the fact that when u 1st time put the item to the box ( and u send the item ID to the server ) it will stay there on servers memory until trade is accepted or canceled.

If there was a hack like this it would have already spread even more than any other cheating tools. Use ur brain.

These kind of topics pop out from time to time just because ppl are too shamed to say they forgot to check if the item was really there.

helnix

in 1 word ..

O_W_N_D !

u orc!

:lol:

assailent

You guys are annoying all u do is bash when this guy clearly knows what the fuck a cancel trade scam is seriously what if there is hack. If ur not going to be productive stfu.

jetsamjetsam

Dude this happened to me before... I checked like a million times and after i traded 20gbs for a pp it turned out to be a +6 dex pendant. I DID check, it's not hard to check when you trade.

oncemore

Pretty sure koxp allows you to change items in the trade window.

Pretty sure koxp allows you to change items in the trade window.[/b]
    o great

Roberto

lol this is crazy koxp for trade what they will think next

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast