Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tradin scam?

This is a discussion on Tradin scam? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats really old shit.....
Page: 2

northside

thats really old shit..

oke from know on ill never trade with a turk.... or wait:S Then i will never trade something.... Fucking Birds!

Strider

i think there is anthoer post around about someone tradding raptor + 8 for ironbow and it wasnt raptor 8 was like like raptor 7

Fubuki

Lightbulb

Well i hope everyone to be more cereful now, even my friend :P, dont trust Turks at ease most of them are scammers. Good luck to everyone and ty for ur opinions

psychichigh

About a year ago there was a program that circulated around which allowed you to change items in trade window. Not sure if it still exists, and not sure if the idea was incorporated into another cheater program but I'm assuming it would have been by now.

Back in the day I almost got hit by that, when I was trading some rogue items out for mage items (shell for shell) and guy was replacing all the +7s in the window he had up with +1s. Only caught it because there was more than 1 peice in the window so I had more time to check.

I hate to break your guys' bubble, but there are more scammers on KO that live in the states then there are in Turkey. Then again, scammers also like in Ireland, Isreal, China, Taiwan, Africa, Brazil, Canada, Norway, Germany, Russia, Poland, Australia, Peru, etc etc etc. You get the idea.

I've personally met more Turks that are friendly towards me than Americans.

-- EDIT:

Though these guys are probably right. Your friend is just ashamed of falling for the oldest trade scam in the book, as I've looked around and have no found anything to do with programs that can change items in trade windows currently. None of the usual, and none of the lesser known programs.

minhking

Smile

There are more turks on USKO thats why most of hackers|scammers|cheaters are turks. And we didn`t hear anything about trading windows cheat. Shame on scammers cheaters.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

in old ko, i got scammed my fp armor set for ixb +1 instead the guy put short bow :P

razzy

in old ko, i got scammed my fp armor set for ixb +1 instead the guy put short bow :P[/b]
    pft

ur bad example bruh.

us brown people shud be smart and not fall for stupid scamms.

arko

Lmao i remember this creep tried trade me +7 shard when the trade was for a +8. Cancel cancel and replace! gg i caught it tho <3

another trick they might use is "sry bro, i trade bug, quick merchant let me see item fast, gogo!"

and then what you do is reply with a qucik "ok u go fuck donkey okok?"

and shout in moradon "SCAMMER ALERT" till they stop pm u xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12