TriplyPoo hacked.. /quit

This is a discussion on TriplyPoo hacked.. /quit within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i tried to login 5 minutes ago.. invalid pw. i go ko site and went to forgot password and i ...
Page: 1

Default TriplyPoo hacked.. /quit

i tried to login 5 minutes ago.. invalid pw. i go ko site and went to forgot password and i got invalid email. . only me and the old owner of the account knew the secret question answer. old owner was alltheway. ingame name is dominating. but i dont know if he did it. i'd like to thank every1 in seraph for everything. all my friends ingame will miss u all a lot.

items lost.
    dual mds +8, ring of life, elf belt, elf metal earring, warrior pendant, chitins +7,shell pauld +7, level 63 sin 160k nps and some other stuffs.

k bb every1.

wako0

im sad and this sucks, u worked so hard for ur items, not babashopped like most of us

to the cock sucker who did this i hope u fucking die u motherless prick :angry: if u need money so bad pm me ill paypal u some so u can buy a fucking burger king combo and feed ur familly

Sabao

nooooooooooooooooooooooo the fuker who bought your account hacked you -.- no other way to change pass :/ that fuking moron...my love if theres anything i can make to help you pm me

Sad to see u got screwed like this

I dont see any other option than the previous owner scammed/hacked u. Database hack, riiiiight...

talked to old owner. he said he isnt that kinda person and he said that he'll try to help me get my account back but i dont see the point of getting back the account if i dont got items and if k2 rollbacks then all my items will be duped so whats the point of getting account back. anyways i'll be away for like 2 months till im 18 and then i babashop a level 70+ with leet stuff :lol:

Phosgene

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    anyways i'll be away for like 2 months till im 18 and then i babashop a level 70+ with leet stuff *:lol:
    liked that part .
    gl

ChrisOwns

Wow...dude what to say lol....
    All those good times back in the day when we were level 2x lol. My first clan...so many memories with you thats really fucked up. If ya want you can give my priest a go on Ares

Flonne

after all we've been through!!!! im gonna miss u :unsure: now babashop me :lol:

gl and come back :wub:

ultimaliaz

meh walking clanbank hacked =(
    j/k
    gl on babashopping in 2 months :rollseyes:

Oosjo

lol dude u no its alltheway who did this so just fukin ban this mother fukin scammer blabla im sellin rol <3 bash rihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggttttt ima do all i can to prove that its u i hope u readin right now cuz next time ill talk to u itll be to laugh at u about ur blocked account.

You earned all your item the legit way this is just fucked up. Good items lost. If you come back get a new sin account I wouldent trust that shit.. sounds pretty obvious old owned fuked you up. :angry:

Trip!!! :huh: :mellow:
    Im sorry about you getting hacked
    tho in few months you will fulfil your dream, to get a babashopped user B)
    gl with that :P

ah! just few more things that i wanna say for the last time, TripleORGY4life :Q noob +Trip sucks
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    TripleOG4life : Sad1st pwnz you all
    :Q FTW
    oke done b_b

p.s
    when you babashop some items.. gyft shell helmet!! :wub: :wub: :wub: