Computer Not Booting Up HELP

This is a discussion on Computer Not Booting Up HELP within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My main computer that I play KO isnt booting up anymore. It was fine the day this problem started happening ...
Page: 1

My main computer that I play KO isnt booting up anymore. It was fine the day this problem started happening . All I did was shut down my computer for awhile and when I went to go start it back up it just keeped rebooting after this screen

Anyone know how to fix this problem? I tried starting it in safe mode with networking and it would try to load again but would reboot again after the screen.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I remember when I had a rebooting problem with my PC, the processor was overheating because the heatsink on it came loose, so it just kept restarting and turning off on me. So I opened it up and tightened the heatsink and it stopped turning off...

You can enter BIOS and check the temperature of your computer, see if it climbs at all before the computer restarts.

having same problem on one of my other comps, it would be nice to find a fix for this

hej

Test memory

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

One of the following files have become corrupted hence you are having trouble booting your computer...

Code:
    Boot.ini
    NTLDR
    Ntdetect.com
    For more detailed explanation please take a look at the following link

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-...11-6031733.html

hej

Or maybe you have installed SP3, try to uninstall it in safe mode if its installed.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Or maybe you have installed SP3, try to uninstall it in safe mode if its installed.[/b]
    just reformat the computer useing your windows cd.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Insert your Windows CD and select REPAIR If it works this is much less messy than reinstalling from scratch