Trouble Loading Game

This is a discussion on Trouble Loading Game within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay.. it's been two days, and I have gone through every possible solution that I could find in order to ...
Page: 1

Rai

Okay.. it's been two days, and I have gone through every possible solution that I could find in order to fix the problems I am having in opening Knight Online.

I logged off Wednesday night, and have been unable to log on since. First, it was giving me the famous failure to update security module XTrap error. It would freeze at Inititializing Step 1, then close with that error. I tried flushing dns, didn't work. I released, renewed, flushed.. but none of that helped.

Next I checked forums to see every possible solution available. I tried deleting the XTrap folder so that it could redo the entire thing, but it would only create the folder and not place any files within it. I then thought maybe I should just restore my computer to an earlier day. When I did that the first time, I realized I went before there was a patch and that the FTP update wasn't working.. so I undid that restore and went back to Wednesday morning when I was able to log and I had a fully updated client. This didn't help.

I then had a friend send me the most recent XTrap folder, which also failed in helping me load game.

I even went so far as to try the one solution that messed with hosts files, and eventually I got that to get me to XTrap Initializing Step 3 where it didn't freeze, but closed immediately and gave me the failure to update security module error.

I would reinstall Knight Online, except for the fact that I would also need to connect to the FTP to receive the necessary patches.

So basically, none of the solutions that I have found are working for me, and I am fairly desperate for help because forum checking is about the extent of my solutions to computer problems. Please can anyone help me with the XTrap problem? Or can anyone help me in reinstalling KO while the FTP is acting up?

Thanks..

Rai

Help

I can't connect to the FTP but I need the 1507 and 1508 patches to try to load game.. please help!

aruc

im having this same problem, i reinstalled KO and now it dont connect to FTP to download the patches...

someone knows how to fix this ?

im having this same problem, i reinstalled KO and now it dont connect to FTP to download the patches...

someone knows how to fix this ?[/b]
    dont try in turk prime hours wait when they logg off because many ppl are trying to download at the same time it wont work for many

so try when its time when turks logg off