Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trouble Starting Game

This is a discussion on Trouble Starting Game within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I load Knight Online and it loads up. I start the game and it loads Xtrap. Then when Xtrap ...
Page: 1

SpellBound

Default Trouble Starting Game

Well I load Knight Online and it loads up. I start the game and it loads Xtrap. Then when Xtrap is done loading it just restarts my computer, it never used to do this but now it does it every time. I've tried reinstalling it but nothing : (

abstrakt

im getting about the same problem but my pc doesnt restart. i get upto the login screen and it like freezes up every 5 seconds and gets to the point where i cant do anything except turn off my system completely. whats going on here? help plz

GyL

have the same till last windows update .. wondering where it comes from.

just for fun i asked the cs ... :P if they a bit smart i guess they will wonder i wont buy any premium anymore if i can't launch the game

i have the same problem :-(

Scylla

i have same problem pls post there backround programs what u have if u are starting game
    my backround programs:
    virtual DAEMON manager V3.47
    setings of Nvidea
    Avats!
    soundmax control panel
    hp digital imaging monitor
    zonealarm pro

justicetoall

anyone tried graph card update or direct x upgrade?

hej

Originally posted by Scylla
    zonealarm pro
    Try disable Zonealarm.

SpellBound

My Background Programs are

McAfee Security System
    Xfire
    Teamspeak

I have already tried disabling the firewall still the same problem

i already deleted my windows updates and tried again but nothing. maybe it has somthing to do with the "virus" check mrt.exe or somthing there was an update for that to.

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Originally posted by abstrakt
    im getting about the same problem but my pc doesnt restart. *i get upto the login screen and it like freezes up every 5 seconds and gets to the point where i cant do anything except turn off my system completely. *whats going on here? *help plz
    Same problem ~_~!, only since i installed FireDrake beta
    ( reinstalled game seems to be ok now )

bump sombody help pls
    why my pc restarts when xtrap is done loading, it has nothig to do with the hotfixes (windows update) cause i deleted them and still doesn't work. and why only people with win 2k get this problem.

SpellBound

I'm thinking it might have to do with Xtrap. I logged on today and there was new Xtrap stuff you had to get and then my game was about to work until it told me to execute knight online via launcher even tho I did.

This game hates me :angry:

GyL

Originally posted by SpellBound
    I'm thinking it might have to do with Xtrap. I logged on today and there was new Xtrap stuff you had to get and then my game was about to work until it told me to execute knight online via launcher even tho I did.

This game hates me :angry:
    same and when i launch the game 2 issues

1) xtrap couldn't load something or failed to download, dun remember well
    2) black screen and ... nothing to do but reseting

xtrap loads till 100% and then pc reboots :-s on knightonlineworld.com forum there is a topic about this problem to and it seems that only win 2k users have this problem.

good news
    i solved my problem

i deleted my "xtrap" map (first take backup and paste it somewhere if it doesn't work that u can put it back)
    and then start ko not via launcher, then it starts downloading the missing xtrap files and it says when xtrap is done start via launcher now pls.
    then startup via launcher and i could log in hope this works for u guys to and sorry for my bad sentences and my sucky english.

if you don't understand me pm me and i try to explain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast