Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

trying to fix the graphic bug

This is a discussion on trying to fix the graphic bug within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ATI Radeon X800 XT...
Page: 2

ATI Radeon X800 XT

Bonzblade

ATI Radeon 9550 SE

evilwevel

nVidea Geforce 8600 GT, no problems here

saying ur video card is fhkn pointless u need to say ur drivers / vid card otherwise ur just all waisting time

Banned

the bug can be snow white players/npc/landscapes or after 30-40 min ur pc is going to restart with a error of windows cant read what error its too fast.[/b]
    ya that happend to me all ppls was white after i got tped from bdw today,i havn´t playd for a while but i went bdw for a frend.

if its like this when the new server comes i guess i have to put in my old nvidia graphic card again ><.

shinju

saying ur video card is fhkn pointless u need to say ur drivers / vid card otherwise ur just all waisting time[/b]
    u can also explain to them what u mean instead of flaming .. i just wanna try to help myself and all others to fix this problem bro
    explain how i can gather more specific information to fix/get a grip on this prob...
    helping eachother will make it better and faster
    ty
    M.Bear

evilwevel

well, if you don&#39;t have the latest drivers and you complain about graphic problems you&#39;re abit of a dumbass aren&#39;t you :P

but i don&#39;t think this has to do with drivers. especially not because Ko is an old game, even if it gets updated it still isn&#39;t going to use the latest pixel shaders etc. most driver updates are to support newer games and hardware.

shinju

i know what u mean but i gues every1 updates there drivers up to date every now and then so i dont say it cause im always up to date
    but for all others plz check ur drivers and tell me also ill edit it ty for this update guys

abstraktzor

ATI Mobility RADEON X1600, CATALYST CONTROL CENTER drivers, forget what the version is

i get the white chars, messed up pm&#39;s, white spots, random crashes, vent crashes, etc.

Azraim

ATI radeon 9600 Pro XT with last catalist. I have low Fps and more i stay online more my fps are low and then rebooot then 1hour of playing =(

Banned

ATI Radeon x1950pro 512mb
    Radeon Omega Drivers v4.8.442(best drivers for this card based on catalyst 7.12)
    Having the same problem!

16. EvilWevel - nVidea Geforce 8600 GT [ no problems ][/b]
    I have an 8600 GT, and I have the graphics problem.

DarK

geforce fx 5200 =((((( but i dont have the problem

gigabyte geforce 6600LE no problems
    nvidia geforce 2 mx400 problems

Speed

havent noticed any problems got an nvidia gforce 7300

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast