Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

trying to fix the graphic bug

This is a discussion on trying to fix the graphic bug within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice so most of u got it fixed i didnt dc after 3 hours also...
Page: 5

shinju

nice so most of u got it fixed i didnt dc after 3 hours also

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Still getting hella frame lags every 2-15 minutes for a minute long each.
    Jumps from 45FPS to 5FPS, and then it goes back to normal, so annoying, especially in a vs -.-

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Im using Radeon 9550, had those same problems last night. After war on ares (11pm EST) i changed my quality settings for best performance and I didnt get any issues...alltho i only played for about 30 minutes after that.

Volcanic

DirectX update will most likely fix most people`s issues, except those using onboard graphics. (LOL). Buy a cheap video card cheapskates. Onboard video is using your processor and RAM to render and run games.

http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/directx.html

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

ATI Radeon XPress 1100 - Frame Lags [4.0-15.0 FPS from the normal 40.0+]

angrybahamut

252 mobile intel graphics media accelerator x3100

infinityg35

i have integrated graphics and its slow

intense

although most people got it fixed with the last xtrap patch it seems like i still have the problem. white boxes, crashing while loading, low fps (30 instead of 70, that's when white boxes start to appear). i have ati radeon x300 graphics card.

updating my ati driver to catalyst driver didn't help since i couldn't even get into the game (kept crashing/freezing at loading information[1]) so i've been using the one that came with the computer.

intense

tried to reinstall the catalyst driver as well as ko. i can now load up and graphics are much better but going into busy towns will result in white boxes once again. also i now have random crashes (about every minute in big towns & 5 minutes or so running around in elmorad). any solutions? =[

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345