Turks pay K2 well to hack us!

This is a discussion on Turks pay K2 well to hack us! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I havent played for the last 3 weeks. I had gone against turks last week on official forum supporting GROBS ...
Page: 1

DragonSimon

Default Turks pay K2 well to hack us!

I havent played for the last 3 weeks. I had gone against turks last week on official forum supporting GROBS on a topic there-thats coz of my exp. with turks, i hate them. I donno if thats the reason i got hacked or may be this is some bug - Today i logged in to just visit some friends - I'm 100% naked now :lol: Lvl62 blade master with shells, raptor etc, and two other chars - now nothing on the 3 chars and in inn - 0 items, 0 coins. Looks like someone who was angry paid K2 to wipe my item database :blink: I'm saying its a wipe coz half of my inn. was full of crap and nobody would want to take that lol. There were quest items on my char too which cant be taken. Anyways, i was playing WoW waiting for Logos, but since this is the case with accounts in KO, i'm never again playing this highly in-secure game. Back to WoW and goodbye once and for all. I know that K2 has Turk GMs. Mustve been one of them who did this. K2 should hire better people.

Thanks and Love to all my friends on ARES.
    Simon

Bufty

Sorry to hear this Simon However just a quick question, have u checked more than once that everything is gone? I only mention this coz 2 of our clan members have had similar things happen to them, and when they re-logged, all was back.
    Another Ko bug probably zzzz. I hope this is the case with u also.
    However, if all is still gone and u r quitting, good luck with everything Was nice to know u

DragonSimon

Originally posted by Bufty
    Sorry to hear this Simon However just a quick question, have u checked more than once that everything is gone? I only mention this coz 2 of our clan members have had similar things happen to them, and when they re-logged, all was back.
    Another Ko bug probably zzzz. I hope this is the case with u also.
    However, if all is still gone and u r quitting, good luck with everything Was nice to know u
    I checked couple of times bufty. All is gone. Not even a single coin or pot left on any char or inn. If my chars dont get deleted in the future i may visit you all in-game just to say 'hi'. Nice knowing you too bufty. Enjoyed our conversation in-game. Good luck

killarmy

sorry for ur mini warrior, bro.. im also sorry to hear that u re yelling at turks.. i thought u re the only one trying communicate with them..

anyways good to see u bro, i missed u ( lol what a gay sentence )

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

=(

same happend to me....once i logged and everything was gone.....not even a single crap in inn anywhere - it really sucks.