Turning around ingame

This is a discussion on Turning around ingame within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1st of all..Hello Here is my question,hopefully i'll make myself clear enough: U know,when ure ingame,and u look at youre ...
Page: 1

EndOfStory

1st of all..Hello
    Here is my question,hopefully i'll make myself clear enough:
    U know,when ure ingame,and u look at youre character,if u move the mouse to the far left or far right of the screen,the image starts spinning in that direction..well,lately,in my case,the image spins around on left side,but its not working on right side..if i move the mouse on the far right of the screen,the blue pointer(ingame image of the mouse)transforms itself in regular windows pointer and the image is not spinning at all!
    I ask some of my clannies,1 of them had the same problem,he told me ,in his case,worked when he changed the mouse!I did the same but nothing changes..
    Anyone have any ideea what could be the cause?
    Ty in advance!

Greets

you are playing in window mode

go to options and change it to normal

EndOfStory

you are playing in window mode

go to options and change it to normal[/b]
    Thank you for the suggestion,but thats not it...1st thing ive done was to check if im on wondowed mode...and im not...plus,why i can spin the image on the left side and i cant on right side?windowed mode sugesstion falls!

Anything else?

Greets

EndOfStory

Sorry,forgot how to bump this topic,but i really hope someone knows what to do...

Greets

rokertje

like said on ko forum youre using a 2 monitor setup i think
    right click desktop properties and change it back to 1 monitor

semsa

u are on drugs maybe...

move ur drugs from inventory to the inn hostess and everyting will be fine ...

semsa

u are on drugs maybe...

move ur drugs from inventory to the inn hostess and everyting will be fine ...