Tweaking effects ingame

This is a discussion on Tweaking effects ingame within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can disable all graphic effects ingame, i.e. remove all the projectile effects etc, but I want to know if ...
Page: 1

I can disable all graphic effects ingame, i.e. remove all the projectile effects etc, but I want to know if it is possible to find and remove/disable specific effects ingame such as Ice/Light Blade graphics/effects and Thunderstorm effects?

Thanks

I wanna remove apostle/paramun etc lightning attack effect from ingame

bazzeeka

shhhhh ull have ppl removing all the skills that cause blindness eg/ mage and rogue skills .0_o and yes they are client side ....

Shimmy

shhhhh ull have ppl removing all the skills that cause blindness eg/ mage and rogue skills .0_o and yes they are client side ....[/b]
    need to find out which tbl it is and remove it

If you have the fastloading thing, just go edit the path.ini to get rid of all effects. Thing is, you will still get hit by projectile, but I don't think you can cast your own projectiles properly.

And yes, Client-side only :wub: Get rid of gay animations so theres less lag.