TWIBITHEPRIEST RONARK 81 PRIEST HACKED

This is a discussion on TWIBITHEPRIEST RONARK 81 PRIEST HACKED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi I logged in today after like 3 weeks since i made a trade with JD for my papers9 (4 ...
Page: 1

r0bero

Hi I logged in today after like 3 weeks since i made a trade with JD for my papers9 (4 pieces)by than for like 50$,

Today , again like 2 weeks later I logged my priest in again, and i find my iron set, roc+1 dual, lilli+2 ( loosk +1 ) dual +- 10gb from storage sweet kiss wirinom 7
    and all my other crap GONE,and my char has been delelveled to 80 70% FROM 81 40%, but thats the smallest problem for now,
    if anyone plays ronark or knows somebody who has anything to do with this please let me know, because I will have to find those fags
    who stole my items

Any information is welcome, if ya information leads directly to the hackers ya'll be rewarded

Thts its for now,

+

Region on my charactre at MYKOL is NL I guess that menas that the hacker is also from NL right? Since u can only change the region when you are actually in the region you selected

KalaBunga Senior Member

yes the hacker is located in holland unless he used vpn.

did you put the char in a chyper ring.?