Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer

This is a discussion on OmgThisIsMe is a Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k .. listen ... a while ago ... i was looking to buy a lvl 70+ rogue on ares ... ...
Page: 1

Serenity

k .. listen ...

a while ago ... i was looking to buy a lvl 70+ rogue on ares ... i posted it in the market section .. and OmgThisIsMe instantly answered in a pm .. saying he was selling a lvl 72 rogue for a friend ...

so far so good ... he gave me his msn ,,,, so i thought ... and i added him to msn and logged of ko4life ... and started bargaining on msn agreeing on how, when and what for the rogue ...

we agreed on 12 gbs for the char naked ... and i logged into the game ... we meet and i gave him rogue shell helmet +8 as the deal ... and he instantly logs of and blocks me on msn ...

Then i go on ko4life .. and like 2 minuttes later i get a pm from OmgThisIsMe saying .. oooh ... sry dude .. gave you the wrong msn ... trhat msn was hacked by a friend of mine that is scamming people ... i told him it had already happened ... and that i didnt believe him .. he then said it couldnt be his problem that i didnt read what he wrote ...

lets rewind .... he gave me a msn ... didnt pm again ... then i log off to do the trade .. get scammed ... and when i log on ko4life again .. 2 minutters later he pms me saying he gave the wrong msn ...

WHATS NOT TO READ ????????? ...

piece of s**t scammer

You fucking dumbass i told you somebody had access to my account in ko4life and it was my SHARER.
    I told you before you doin trade ask to pm from the site to see if its the currect one , when i saw you pm'd back i changed password.
    I had access to BlackBreed account while he had dual ROC +1 , Lugias +7 , Hanguk +7 , shell set +8 , WE+1 , PE+1 i think , Iron belt , Iron necklace , i could take all of that , when he be here ill let you know if i did it.
    I have offer 500$ on my raptor +9 , i can sell it and dont give the item , and i still not sure if i gonne sell it , so why shouldnt i scam 500$ if i not scammer?
    Also i fuking warrior , what can i do with shell +8 rogue? i had 68 Gbs , i couldnt take more and i even dont need it.
    And hell yea , you spoke with my friend in msn not fucking with me.
    Ask my trade list if i've ever scammed for USD / account / items , you fuking dumb , you registerd yestrday because you found as scammer , just wait when admin cheak your IP.

Thats was the topic about you

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=202189

No idea why he edit , but you started new account because you scammer , dont you?

Also BlackBreed sold me lvl 76 warrior , many people know him here , he gave me info , he had many items to transfer and I DID IT with him , and i even dont know him in RL , i gave him the items like 1-2 hours after i had the account info , so stfu i dont need your crap shell +8 rogue.

Serenity

dude ... i really couldnt care less which accounts you had acces to and which you could have scammed if ya wanted to .... not my issue , not my worries ... what is thou ... is you giving me the " wrong " msn , and then first AFTER the damage is done ... coming forward saying .. oooh gee sry .. that msn was hacked by my friend who is a scammer ...

and then in pms you dare to call me a scammer .. threatening to get me ip banned from ko4life ??? .. because you know admins ???? dude .. get a life ... if you can find one single person that i ever scammed ... plz do .... im waiting ...

and regards to the threats about getting me banned from here because im pist at you ... thats low mate .. really low

Banned

dude omg can scamm somthing soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better then what u got bro....he isnt that low ...great guy..into there is some proff this post is bs

dude ... i really couldnt care less which accounts you had acces to and which you could have scammed if ya wanted to .... not my issue , not my worries ... what is thou ... is you giving me the " wrong " msn , and then first AFTER the damage is done ... coming forward saying .. oooh gee sry .. that msn was hacked by my friend who is a scammer ...

and then in pms you dare to call me a scammer .. threatening to get me ip banned from ko4life ??? .. because you know admins ???? dude .. get a life ... if you can find one single person that i ever scammed ... plz do .... im waiting ...

and regards to the threats about getting me banned from here because im pist at you ... thats low mate .. really low[/b]
    WOW , you really being dummy right now , but soon you gonne see it.
    I pm'd ya back because my msn password has been changed , and i had to stop if before its too fuking late , i have no shit to do with your shell rogue while i have everything i want , i did many trades , many people can support me here , why you started new account in ko4life? i sure you know.
    I could scam today 500$ for my raptor , i said i still dont wanna sell it , if i scammer 500$ its really huge price.

You even that idiot that you cant read its account section , did i scammed your account also? and i even dont have rogue account you faggot , i told you before you trade ITS NOT ME , and you told me " omg man , i couldnt cheak it because i closed ko4life " many days passed my inbox was full , so i had to delete it , anyway i sure you know it , little shitty kid.

Serenity

read it .. and 1 .. yes i owe bufty a dol +6 .. never said i didnt ... what my GF use on her character isnt for me to give away .. thats why she had a dol ....

second ... the guy i was supposed to scam is Chase ... playing from a priest with his friend ... char name is TroiDacoi from Prophecy .. somehow someone started a rumour that i scammed him ... and when i asked him about it .. he was pretty much as surprised as i was getting to know it ... Nactoble .. you f.uckin cousin got the code .. havent been able to get in touch with you for ages .... so stop that BS ....

read it .. and 1 .. yes i owe bufty a dol +6 .. never said i didnt ... what my GF use on her character isnt for me to give away .. thats why she had a dol ....

second ... the guy i was supposed to scam is Chase ... playing from a priest with his friend ... char name is TroiDacoi from Prophecy .. somehow someone started a rumour that i scammed him ... and when i asked him about it .. he was pretty much as surprised as i was getting to know it ... Nactoble .. you f.uckin cousin got the code .. havent been able to get in touch with you for ages .... so stop that BS ....[/b]
    Dont fuking change the topic , i want some facts of me scamming your pieace of shit shell rogue , you wanna see my items?
    This is just lame , i could scam items that worth 100x shell +8 rogue , so stfu please.
    When i trade with people , they know my name and i know thier names , i want see in your history my name , my char name , and the trade picture , this is how i doin with the people i trade with .

Banned

I just read few words from OMGTHISME first response.

Check the IP'S and if it does not show another IP like i am guessing your sharer was not from isreal then if it does not show the IP then OMGTHISME is lieing.

Ask a admin to do one see if its true.

I just read few words from OMGTHISME first response.

Check the IP'S and if it does not show another IP like i am guessing your sharer was not from isreal then if it does not show the IP then OMGTHISME is lieing.

Ask a admin to do one see if its true.[/b]
    My sharer is from Israel , many people know it.
    He even live 1 minute from my home and he use my computer , thats how he scammed my warrior ( all my ko passwords saved on folder , he saw all the info and sent to his msn ) and after i saw him pm him from my computer i pm'd him back and told him its not my msn , then my friend was aleardy at home with different character and he took the money , when i sent him the new email he told me " i closed ko4life " its not my problem when he dont ask who he trade with.

Now im going to sleep , i wanna see facts that you know what is my name , my char name , trade picture , this is how i trade with people incase and they have " problems " like you have " with me " , because when i trade with people i allways take screen shot to prove in scam or something , have a nice day .

Banned

My sharer is from Israel , many people know it.
    He even live 1 minute from my home and he use my computer , thats how he scammed my warrior ( all my ko passwords saved on folder , he saw all the info and sent to his msn ) and after i saw him pm him from my computer i pm'd him back and told him its not my msn , then my friend was aleardy at home with different character and he took the money , when i sent him the new email he told me " i closed ko4life " its not my problem when he dont ask who he trade with.[/b]
    Wow..dude lives 1 minute away from you. Steals your shit. Scams people. And yet you done nothing? Whos fault is it that the guy scammed someone with YOUR ko4life account? Who's? YOURS. You should be held responsible. If you dont help this guy out you should have consequences on you like your a real scammer.

Thats my opinion but you should be help responsible for your mistakes.

Wow..dude lives 1 minute away from you. Steals your shit. Scams people. And yet you done nothing? Whos fault is it that the guy scammed someone with YOUR ko4life account? Who's? YOURS. You should be held responsible. If you dont help this guy out you should have consequences on you like your a real scammer.

Thats my opinion but you should be help responsible for your mistakes.[/b]
    I did , i pm'd and told him dont trade with this msn , also i changed password in ko4life and in KO , i used forgotten password and proved all the digits when i had to.
    And NO , this guy scammed people in Ares for shell set +8 rogue , i dont need this shit to tell me i scammer , i could scam much more then this shit , people know on my server and here they can trust me , i did selling for USD , buying via paypal ( only with Vanessita , she trustable , ask her ) , account for account , items for account , NOTHING happend , my sharer had naked char so he prolly had to do it BUT he should cheak pm's in ko4life.
    Btw this is my selling list

Raptor +11/90 ------ C/O 500$ ( i said i dont want yet , if i scammer why i shouldnt take it and run ? )
    ROC+1
    ROC+1
    WE+1
    PE+0
    Warrior shell set +5/15
    Iron Necklace
    Glass belt
    SS+6
    Giga 1H +7 LR
    11gb

I dont see how shell can help me , but well as i said , bring pictures.

maliluki

I think it's worthless to post because there are no proofs at all.Anyone can start a topic saying that someone is scammer.And OmgThisIsMe wouldn't scam anyone,99% of ares people trust him.If you post some proofs it would be a lot easier to solve this problem but as I said,he would not do it.

Banned

I did , i pm'd and told him dont trade with this msn , also i changed password in ko4life and in KO , i used forgotten password and proved all the digits when i had to.
    And NO , this guy scammed people in Ares for shell set +8 rogue , i dont need this shit to tell me i scammer , i could scam much more then this shit , people know on my server and here they can trust me , i did selling for USD , buying via paypal ( only with Vanessita , she trustable , ask her ) , account for account , items for account , NOTHING happend , my sharer had naked char so he prolly had to do it BUT he should cheak pm's in ko4life.
    Btw this is my selling list

Raptor +11/90 ------ C/O 500$ ( i said i dont want yet , if i scammer why i shouldnt take it and run ? )
    ROC+1
    ROC+1
    WE+1
    PE+0
    Warrior shell set +5/15
    Iron Necklace
    Glass belt
    SS+6
    Giga 1H +7 LR
    11gb

I dont see how shell can help me , but well as i said , bring pictures.[/b]
    I know you helped switch items to f9.
    Thing is, what if you PM'ED this dude and the trade had already taken place? your still in the wrong.
    This is what you could have been thinking also while doing the trade. " I am basically in the best clan on ares. All i need to do is make this trade go smooth and they know im GG." But thing is. You were declined of the clan.

@mali, OMGTHISME does not deny it. He says it was his friend on HIS computer.
    99% of ares trust him? lol I dont think so.

And to OMGTHISME i am not saying nothing i am just saying you should be in the wrong here because you allowed this to happen on your account. I am not trying to be a dick

I think it's worthless to post because there are no proofs at all.Anyone can start a topic saying that someone is scammer.And OmgThisIsMe wouldn't scam anyone,99% of ares people trust him.If you post some proofs it would be a lot easier to solve this problem but as I said,he would not do it.[/b]
    Ofcorse i not , as i said it was my old friend who did it from my computer , when i came back from TV i saw pm's from this guy , so i pm'd back and said it is not my msn , but he said it was too late because he aleardy trade and he didnt saw ko4life pm's.
    I've got really much more worths items then this shit , also i had really really many GBs when my old friend did trade with him , also cheak my trade list ,cheak if i scammed somebody , also i dont know where he goes , i still waiting for pictures.

Edit : NO vandy ofcorse not 99% of Ares know me , there is bounch of turks over there .
    Second I HAD NO IDEA my friend did it when he been on my PC , he scammed me on the same day , when i saw the pm's i pm'd him and then i tried to get my accounts back , to be honest i really didnt knew it , and i have nothing to do with shell rogue when i have this items , + i really not playing much atm and if i really scammer i could be fuking rich with F9Devil items.
    Also i sold F9Devil Iron Impact +9 because i promised him ill sell it to him and actually i didnt wanted to sell it in the end , but because i promised so i sold it , and which clan declined me?

Till i dont see picture of the trade items , my char name , my real name , i not going to believe to any shit from this guy , he also gone i dont see him here ... same as others who blame me for scamms , coming when i say prove they running + found as scammers.

Banned

Ofcorse i not , as i said it was my old friend who did it from my computer , when i came back from TV i saw pm's from this guy , so i pm'd back and said it is not my msn , but he said it was too late because he aleardy trade and he didnt saw ko4life pm's.
    I've got really much more worths items then this shit , also i had really really many GBs when my old friend did trade with him , also cheak my trade list ,cheak if i scammed somebody , also i dont know where he goes , i still waiting for pictures.[/b]
    Your probably right baba. Your legit and plan to stay legit but...If trade is done then you need to either get back the stuff your friend and the dude tradded or repay the dude for what your friend took.

7 people is not alot for a good amount of USD transactions. Thats just like babashopping few times. Anyways look at aba and rice. they got basically whole forum saying there 100% GG and look what they do. Scam a innocent dude and lie about what they done.

All im saying is your friend scammed the dude on YOUR name then you should be held responsible since you were irresponsible in the first place

You said your friend did it..and he did the trade on your forum account. You even said you looked at the PM'S..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast