Changing how sound comes out the computer

This is a discussion on Changing how sound comes out the computer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A long time ago I asked this, and since I was using a USB headset I was unable to do ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

A long time ago I asked this, and since I was using a USB headset I was unable to do it. But if I can get this to work then i'll gladly change headsets.

Right now when I have my headset connected to the computer, ALL sound from my computer goes into the headset. Right now i'm playing COD with people from work, but I want to have my ingame sounds come out the speakers, while I can have Vent come out the headset. Just wondering what settings I would need to do on vent, or what settings I need to change on my computer so that I can seperate how the sound comes in/out of my system

bazzeeka

Output and Input device settings in ventrillo 0_o?

battlemama

what type of sound card are you using/ what type of mother board do u have most dont support both at the same time u can try putting a audio shortcut on your desktop and switch from one another

quoted from here http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-2...d-speakers.html

Banned Senior Member

uhh... using whatever my computer came with ( onboard sound ) I did get a new computer since the last time I asked. I know it can be done because people would have KO coming out their speakers but have Vent on their own headset