Disconnect At Character Screen

This is a discussion on Disconnect At Character Screen within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, When I log in, and then click enter (on character screen) it instantly gives me the "disconnected from server" ...
Page: 1

Hello,

When I log in, and then click enter (on character screen) it instantly gives me the "disconnected from server" screen, which automatically turns the game off. This has been happening for the past hour. I am able to log another one of my accounts, so I'm extremely confused on why this is happening. Also, I did not log the account today.

Thanks

Fasza15

Same has been happening to me the last 20 days.... get this message when I'm trying to log my main char, I get in, but when I exit and try to relog I get this message again.
    A few hours later I'm able to login as normal, but when I log out the same thing happens again...
    The fun part is that I have platinum premium, I buy 3200 kc every month and I've sent K2 three tickets about this without any result so all I can say is good luck bro

this is the first time it ever happened to me, and i just send a ticket as last resort. thanks

If u aren't able to get in the few next days u are prolly banned.

Banned

I have the same problem, I just sent in a ticket to CS. Help!

!Premier_Assassin!

Same has been happening to me the last 20 days.... get this message when I'm trying to log my main char, I get in, but when I exit and try to relog I get this message again.
    A few hours later I'm able to login as normal, but when I log out the same thing happens again...
    The fun part is that I have platinum premium, I buy 3200 kc every month and I've sent K2 three tickets about this without any result so all I can say is good luck bro [/b]
    happened to me for the past 3 months. sucked ass.
    then i started a new acct, made a BDW char, then went back to old acct for one month not logging in, and no problems so far

BTw i sent in like 8 tickets

all your char's or only 1 on the account

Shad0w

same happened to my account but just one character ur probably banned like me..

Banned

We can't be banned, it must be something, If it was banned, we get a report of ban status on our account in login screen.

Aurora

Well. I got same problem just after i used NCS to my sub char. I can't login any of my char.s in the server i used NCS, but i can login other servers.

I sent ticket in English but the answer is in Turkish, this is a bit ironic. Briefly the auto-answer says; Thanks for reporting bla bla.. Connection issues reported by other users also.. investigating.. bla bla..

So.. nothing to do with us.

Banned

Yeah I used two name change scrolls on two different characters of mine...Is this the problem??

Or is it this file... XDva136.sys...

Shad0w

it happened to me like a year ago and still nothing happened.