umm...

This is a discussion on umm... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE --Removed for user privacy--[/b] Wrong person? Im not buying an account.. lol[/b] awsm i knew it , then ...
Page: 1

NoD32

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    --Removed for user privacy--[/b]
    Wrong person? Im not buying an account.. lol[/b]

awsm i knew it , then ters a guy in game whos saying hes u on ko4life .. be aware and sory to bother u [/b][/quote]

Yea, just a heads up...

Imhotep

what ? o.O

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I think NoD32 trying to say that he has an imitator who seems to be buying accounts. I&#39;m not sure though :huh:

what ? o.O[/b]
    he must&#39;ve scammed someone in-game, and is posting here to cover his ass

TopCat

he must&#39;ve scammed someone in-game, and is posting here to cover his ass[/b]
    true

Sucks having people inpersonate, i had sum1 doing the same with my name for a little bit, seams to have stopped now

im confused, fr4nkie found out that this guy nod32 is snootchiebitchy and banned him.
    i remember well that snootchie endep up charging back some guys, the main scam was with danny aka blackbreed as meditator.
    so danny reported him to us, it was really hard to believe since he was so helpful and seemed gg...

now nod32 was back selling account/gbs using a similar mail to his old one ( the paypal mail) and he&#39;s asking for vandy or blackbreed to mediate :S
    wtf nod32 fooled u danny?