"Unhandled Exception"

This is a discussion on "Unhandled Exception" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every time i go and click on change Geopgraphic Region, it looks like it's about to pop out, and then ...
Page: 1

Barbarrier

Every time i go and click on change Geopgraphic Region, it looks like it's about to pop out, and then nothing happens. the screen turns greyish, but no pop up. Also when i go to support, my account's don't come down to be able to send a support ticket. It's starting to piss me off cause i have no idea what it could be. I've tried Proxies, and VpN's and nothing. It's really aggrivating me. does anyone know what's the problem. It's really annoying!!! Ohh and No, The account hasnt been logged on for a couple months, so, the geographic hasn't been changed. It's mad retarted.

http://i31.tinypic.com/28hn4ls.jpg

Banned

Every time i go and click on change Geopgraphic Region, it looks like it's about to pop out, and then nothing happens. the screen turns greyish, but no pop up. Also when i go to support, my account's don't come down to be able to send a support ticket. It's starting to piss me off cause i have no idea what it could be. I've tried Proxies, and VpN's and nothing. It's really aggrivating me. does anyone know what's the problem. It's really annoying!!! Ohh and No, The account hasnt been logged on for a couple months, so, the geographic hasn't been changed. It's mad retarted.
    http://i31.tinypic.com/28hn4ls.jpg[/b]
    Log another one of your accounts and send a support ticket with it concerning your other account, OR go to another computer (Library, college) and try to do it...

Cant think of anything else right now :S

TNM

i've had the same problem and there is nothing to do other than to request a manual region change... after 1 week CS changed the region manualy but still i get Unhandled exception now if i try it again. It works fine for my other accounts so its some sort of accountbug i think :blink:

Barbarrier

It's so much bs, like straight up mad wack as fuck!!!

Alan07881

http://i31.tinypic.com/28hn4ls.jpg[/b]
    i am haveing this problem to XD