"Unhandled Exception"

This is a discussion on "Unhandled Exception" within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every time i go and click on change Geopgraphic Region, it looks like it's about to pop out, and then ...
Page: 1

Barbarrier

Every time i go and click on change Geopgraphic Region, it looks like it's about to pop out, and then nothing happens. the screen turns greyish, but no pop up. Also when i go to support, my account's don't come down to be able to send a support ticket. It's starting to piss me off cause i have no idea what it could be. I've tried Proxies, and VpN's and nothing. It's really aggrivating me. does anyone know what's the problem. It's really annoying!!! Ohh and No, The account hasnt been logged on for a couple months, so, the geographic hasn't been changed. It's mad retarted.

evilwevel

tried using internet explorer ?

Barbarrier

yea i did try

I have excatly the same problem and i Tried IE 7, IE 8 and FF and it doesnt work

also I tried 8 different PC's and used VPN as well and couldent resolve this issue and couldent change the country

not mention as well I have purchased Gold premuim and still could changed the region or the pass and getting the same "Unhanded exception" error

sent 3 CS tickets and they give the same shitty reply and at the last ticket they said we escalted this issue to another department.

anyone knows a solution to this?

i guess it is not a client side problem. when you try to update your region, some codes crush on the web site. any other details about the exception ?

after buying Gold premuim and submitting the 5th ticket, they requested my payment cards last numbers and i did submit it

then they changed the region and all the functions "change pass" " change region" " change E-mail" all started to work smoothly and i never got this error again.

so my problem got solved and thx to all who helped

Lunesta

i had the same problem, but i fixed with with logging on the orginal g1 acc wehre the ko acc was.

so lets say u id pw of you char is ( id noob1 pw noob2 )
    so dont log with this into g1

u have to log with the g1 u made at registration!

this worked for me, otherwise it never will be fixed doesnt matter wich net you use, u have to log to the g1 acc wehre the account is and not with the account into g1.

i hope you have understand me

gl

edit: saw u problem is solved, nvm then xd

i had the same problem, but i fixed with with logging on the orginal g1 acc wehre the ko acc was.

so lets say u id pw of you char is ( id noob1 pw noob2 )
    so dont log with this into g1

u have to log with the g1 u made at registration!

this worked for me, otherwise it never will be fixed doesnt matter wich net you use, u have to log to the g1 acc wehre the account is and not with the account into g1.

i hope you have understand me

gl
    edit: saw u problem is solved, nvm then xd[/b]
    thx anyway ^_^

Barbarrier

I think maybe that could be my problem. Cause when i click on account under Knight Online. Their's two accounts . . .