cancellation/refund payment

This is a discussion on cancellation/refund payment within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can i ask for it after 8 days? i got 2 chars slot used and i need 2 atm -.- ...
Page: 1

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

can i ask for it after 8 days? i got 2 chars slot used and i need 2 atm -.- but since k2 wont delete 1 char(not even wasting time asking) id like to get my money back so i can make new acc :s so i can have an plat prem account with the slots i need :P

Uzu

can i ask for it after 8 days? i got 2 chars slot used and i need 2 atm -.- but since k2 wont delete 1 char(not even wasting time asking) id like to get my money back so i can make new acc :s so i can have an plat prem account with the slots i need :P[/b]
    you can chargeback but ur account will get banned ;D since you dont need it, do it^^

you can chargeback but ur account will get banned ;D since you dont need it, do it^^[/b]
    well i got hte prem via kesn codes how will it work?i can use kesn codes again...or the money will go back to my(my friend) pay by cash account?

and idc about acc now :P rogue was fun to roll but i hate it b4 70....gotta wait for skills to refresh

NoD32

well i got hte prem via kesn codes how will it work?i can use kesn codes again...or the money will go back to my(my friend) pay by cash account?

and idc about acc now :P rogue was fun to roll but i hate it b4 70....gotta wait for skills to refresh[/b]
    I doubt you could charge back from kesn because they have actual proof that you received the item which they can use in a charge back claim //

Banned

I don't think you can get it back via kesn.

I don't think you can get it back via kesn.[/b]
    than im fucked :s zzzz stupid k2 should atleast freaking delete 1 char i dont need-.-

mjollner

seal a chara and trade it off :P

seal a chara and trade it off :P[/b]
    the ring is so fuking expensive, should make itl ike 10$

ontopic: pretty much u got k2d. complain wit a ticket