USB mouse wont work

This is a discussion on USB mouse wont work within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just had a new pc built and my friend who made it for me was playing CS with it n ...
Page: 1

just had a new pc built and my friend who made it for me was playing CS with it n any everything was great. but when i took it home n plug it in at my house stupid USB thingy got malfunction some how. when i plug in a usb device i get this yellow message like its malfunction and doesn't work properly. my new computer hates me FIXED

well fixed the usb problem if any1 else has this problem in the future. just simply unplug ur usb from ur pc and unplug ur power cord from the OUTLET (MUST or wont work). wait a min and plug power back in and turn on your computer. plug in your usb and they work again.

Now i got a New Problem. i got the usb dectecting and finish installing everything. the usb message said my usb mouse was installed and ready to use but it never worked. i also tried with another usb mouse still the same, then tried again with another usb wireless mouse for laptop and still the same. its only mouses that doesnt work. i evn went to the control panel and check devices under mouse and it was blank. HELP AGAIN

Is it this way for every USB slot?

evilwevel

install the drivers for whatever thing you are plugging in (like external hdd or your mouse). or just install new chipset drivers if it's a normal usb stick.

i got the same message to when i plugged in the usb reciever of my wireless mouse.

i had a proglem with flash memory like that. go into device manager, find the device and uninstall drivers from that device. then install drivers again. it worked for me

yea every usb slots arent working 10 of them. i have tried reinstalling n uninstalling them. douche computer