Using PayPal to buy ingame items

This is a discussion on Using PayPal to buy ingame items within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I finally gave up and decided to buy DD helmet for USD, no one eslls it for IGC anymore ...
Page: 1

Itamal

Default Using PayPal to buy ingame items

Well, I finally gave up and decided to buy DD helmet for USD, no one eslls it for IGC anymore -_-
    I was wondering, how do you usually make the trade? I mean, isn't there a big chance of being scammed when everything you have is the word of the other guy to give you the item after you pay him and vice versa?

Phosgene

well best thing u can do is to buy from someone with good trading reputation .
    usually when u buy smth for usd , u send the cash first and only than get the item .

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Phosgene
    well best thing u can do is to buy from someone with good trading reputation .
    usually when u buy smth for usd , u send the cash first and only than get the item .
    Or someone you trust already :wub:

Reitsu

deal w/ me and you will have no problem :wub:

It dont matter, if you give him the money first, then he doesnt give cap, you can easly charge back the payment

but doesnt paypal not cover virtual items?

Aqu

Indeed, paypal dont cover intangible items.

However if you directly charge back via your credit card company theres bugger all that can be done against it <_<

diablo

hard to charge back. u have to deal with someone u trust or someone has a nice trading history in his/her ko life.