Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

usko patches (for those that they cant access ftp server)

This is a discussion on usko patches (for those that they cant access ftp server) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why to make such things?!?!?! When you first launch the updater it downloads all the patches automatically I think that ...
Page: 5

Coronius

Why to make such things?!?!?!
    When you first launch the updater it downloads all the patches automatically
    I think that you just wanna make some posts...[/b]
    if u will be able to read the title of the topic u will be able to answer ur own question !

1474 added

Coronius

1475 and 1476 added

Coronius

ftp server seems that got same problems like 8 motnhs ago ... i cant access it ... as soon as i will get new patch i will uplaod for all...

patient pls :/

Coronius

temporary solution as jeff already posted on an other thread (works only for upgrade from 1476 to 1477)

go to your ko folder > open server.ini > change version to 1477 > save it > open launcher > log in

as soon as i will get 1477 patch i will upload it

JM3

its kinda a solution the problem im having is the fact that yeh i can bypass the patch for ko but the xtrap files also need to be bypassed or updated either way u cant login without xtrap running the same version or making xtrap think its on the same version

and the new xtrap files are hosted by the same ftp either that or the ftp slots on xtraps ftp are also full

so this for me at least has fixed one problem only for me to encounter another

Coronius

its kinda a solution the problem im having is the fact that yeh i can bypass the patch for ko but the xtrap files also need to be bypassed or updated either way u cant login without xtrap running the same version or making xtrap think its on the same version

and the new xtrap files are hosted by the same ftp either that or the ftp slots on xtraps ftp are also full

so this for me at least has fixed one problem only for me to encounter another[/b]

i cant do anything else about xtrap but only to keep trying till i will download new version and then send it to my close friends via msn ><

patches 1477 and 1478 uploaded

Coronius

1479 patch added

eWo-eWo

i&#39;d downloaded the 1479 patch and putted it to ko folder and unpacked it.. then i went options and changed patch to 1479, but when im lauching KO and pressing D1 it says outdated version

Coronius

i&#39;d downloaded the 1479 patch and putted it to ko folder and unpacked it.. then i went options and changed patch to 1479, but when im lauching KO and pressing D1 it says outdated version[/b]
    do it again ... prolly u did something wrong way

the_stiffmeister

ok i feel like a retard...

i know how to do this, but when i follow your instructions, i get a shitload of error messages on winRAR and it doesnt extract the files (called diagnostic errors)...how do i fix this?

btw im running vista but i know other people have gotten it to work...xtrap isnt my problem so dont say that...its just the ftp error im lookin at atm...

shuttfupls@yahoo

well done elle

Coronius

ok i feel like a retard...

i know how to do this, but when i follow your instructions, i get a shitload of error messages on winRAR and it doesnt extract the files (called diagnostic errors)...how do i fix this?
    btw im running vista but i know other people have gotten it to work...xtrap isnt my problem so dont say that...its just the ftp error im lookin at atm...[/b]

iv&#39; heard about this once again ... result was that guy was using a public comp from a cafe that had something on winzip extract protections or soemthing like this so he couldnt extract anything ... dunno if its same with ur comp tho ...

uploading 1480

Coronius

1481 patch added

upload 1482 plz

Coronius

1482 uploading right now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast