Ko lagging and loading slow

This is a discussion on Ko lagging and loading slow within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since 2 weeks my pc is tripping idk why yet but when i login to ko and the loading screens ...
Page: 1

Moi

Default Ko lagging and loading slow

Since 2 weeks my pc is tripping idk why yet but when i login to ko and the loading screens comes it takes like 1min to get in game and before i could get in 20sec max 25, in maradon im lagging as hell and and dont want to talk about when im pking can only do 8 minors per mp pot. and im only having this with ko i can play Assassins Creed III without any problem

My netbook had this problem at start when i used panda could antivir. Changing from Panda antivirus to just a firewall resolved it for me. It could be that some background processes are triggering it to tho.

Try rebooting your pc and kill all programs you do not need running before opening KO. Pls report back.

Honestly man it sounds like you are having the same problem as alot of people. Sad to say, but it is kinda nice to know that there is A LOT of people having the same problem. Maybe ntt will fix it then...

Banned Senior Member

can you please post your set up ?

Moi

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkicker View Post
    My netbook had this problem at start when i used panda could antivir. Changing from Panda antivirus to just a firewall resolved it for me. It could be that some background processes are triggering it to tho.

Try rebooting your pc and kill all programs you do not need running before opening KO. Pls report back.
    well i dont have any anti virus program installed im only running deepfreeze

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    Honestly man it sounds like you are having the same problem as alot of people. Sad to say, but it is kinda nice to know that there is A LOT of people having the same problem. Maybe ntt will fix it then...
    LOL fu

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    can you please post your set up ?
    uhmm what u mean by that ?