Ventrilo Help

This is a discussion on Ventrilo Help within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so this is the case i got- i have problems hearing clannies in a particular ventrilo server (oblivion vent), ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default Ventrilo Help

ok so this is the case i got- i have problems hearing clannies in a particular ventrilo server (oblivion vent), ping shoots up extraordinarily high (somewhat like 20k) but in other vent servers (exodus vent, chusco's vent) i could hear them perfectly fine, ping was constant (200). so how do i go about fixing this problem?

Phosgene

i think that closing the anti virus and any software connected to detect unwanted softwares will help .

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Phosgene
    i think that closing the anti virus and any software connected to detect unwanted softwares will help .
    did, still doesn't help

Phosgene

the ventrilo is sitting on a server , maybe the server is filled up to its end or it has a low speed or smth idk

Manilas

I got the same problem but me, after it pings me way up, it gives me an error message and I cant speak anymore but still can hear other people.

Any idea whats causing this?

TunaFishyMe

turn up your speakers