X-Trap Freezes?

This is a discussion on X-Trap Freezes? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I re-installed KO 3 times in 2 days.I'v tried a clean X-TRAP folder from friend.I'v tried config /flushdns.NOTHING WORKS for ...
Page: 1

ImDaMack

I re-installed KO 3 times in 2 days.I'v tried a clean X-TRAP folder from friend.I'v tried config /flushdns.NOTHING WORKS for ME.I hear all these solutions,and not ONE works. -.-,Please can someone help me?I'll describe situation.
    [u]I Open Launcher.I Click Ok Or Confirm Or Whatever,Then The X-trap Bird Appears At Bottom Of My Desktop And It Just stsays There But If I Spam Launcher And Ok or Confirm Or Whatever Sometimes It Gets To Log In Screen,But Then Codefield Error,Anyone Have Any Suggestions?I Would Really Appreciate It,Thanks!

~~~~Greets~~~~[/u]

Banned Senior Member

stop playing KO?

ImDaMack

That helps me a lot.If you don't got nothing to say about topic,don't post at all idiot.

razzy

stop playing KO?[/b]
    yep thats 100% guarenteed to work

try to see if theres any program or codec that is giving you that error!
    1 example if you have the "bsplayer" codecīs on the xtrap wont launch or just lets you go ingame and when you shut down Bs the game crash.

if your scrolling explorer or web pages w. you wait for the game to pop up somethimes gives errors also

1 simple fix is create 1 other windows user in the control pannel and run the game in there its going to work 99.8% shore